ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
01:41───|──── 04:01
Gone away
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

Everyone was curious about what happened so I started narrating them about everything. Soyeon was smiling so brightly when I told her that Oppa was fine.

"Do you know what happened to Soonyi?", Huirak looked at me with hope filled in his eyes.

I felt horrible just thinking about telling him about Soonyi. I kept running away from him all the time because I was never really ready to face him. But I knew I had to. I walked towards him, handing him an envelope I was holding in my pocket.

"What's thi-", he paused when he recognised the paper inside it.

"Tell me you are lying. SHE CAN'T-", Huirak looked at me, waiting for an explanation.

Everyone was silent and all I could hear was my heart beating abnormally. I was looking at the ground with guilt. I didn't even have any excuse this time.

I expected him to confront me or scold me but Huirak never did that. He just walked out with the will I gave him. I was about to follow him but a hand held mine stopping me from doing so.

"Let him be alone for now", Il-ha softly tugged my hand to get my attention.

"But-"

He held my face wiping off the tears which I never sensed leaving my eyes.

"Yeojun, it's fine if you don't want to answer but what actually happened to her?", Youngshin questioned me.

"Sphere killed her", I took a deep breath and continued trying my level best not to break down, "She followed me. At first I had no idea or else I would have never let her do that. Maybe she was feeling sour about my wound and wanted to help me"

Tears made my view blur but I blinked them off and continued, "To be honest, I survived and reached till Oppa because of her. She saved me so many times on the way but I couldn't do the same for her"

I harshly wiped off my tears and looked at Il-ha, "I need to talk to him"

Ignoring everyone asking me to stop, I ran towards the direction Huirak went earlier. After searching for a while I found him. He was curled up in a corner, totally devastated. The will was lying on the floor.

It seemed like he already read that.

I kneeled in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, Huirak-ah"

He looked up with his teary eyes.

"I was-", his voice cracked when he spoke.

"You guys were already dead for us. I was preparing myself to handle the news. I'm sure the situation must have been not in favour or else you would have not let her die like that"

I held his hand squeezing it tightly. His eyes were red and so was his face. His voice was trembling when he spoke.

"And I'm genuinely glad that you and Lieutenant Lee are fine, maybe I am a little disappointed but that is it", he smiled through the pain.

"I am really sorry"

"I don't blame you, Yeojun-ah. It's the situation to be blamed"

And that day I saw a new side of Huirak. I never thought he would deal with this so maturely. I knew he was hurt but he was trying his level best to cope with it and I was so proud of him of that.

Maybe everyone was a grown up now.

A/N:
I'm finally back guys 😭😭😭

But I have my exams starting next week😩

Still I'll try to post as soon as possible ☺️

Have a great day ahead 😊

Luv y'all ❣️