ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺SEVENTEEN 01:02──|─── 02:39HUG(포옹)

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
SEVENTEEN
01:02──|─── 02:39
HUG(포옹)

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"What actually happened guys?"

I recognised Eunyoung Saem's worried voice.

"And why is my sister in such condition?", I heard oppa's voice as well.

"Can you all speak outside? Yujung, can you tell them about everything?", Il-ha asked everyone to leave.

I heard the door shutting as I felt someone grabbing my hand and a weight shift on the bed.

I remembered things which had occurred but the last thing I remembered was Oppa asking me if I was alright. I lost my conscious after that. I slowly tried to open my eyes as I felt some weird sensation on my wrists. I looked around and noticed that I was lying on a bed inside the nurse room of the school. Meanwhile, Il-ha was applying some cream on the marks I got from Younghun earlier.

I tried to move but there was barely any energy left in my body.

"Ilha-ya", I called him in a hoarse voice.

"Yeojun-ah!!! You woke up", he leaned near me and caressed my cheek softly.

I flashed him a small smile and tried to sit with Il-ha's help.

"Can I have some water?", I asked him.

I drank some water clearing my throat.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now", I assured him.

I signalled him to continue what he was doing with my wounds.

"I'm not good as you though", he joked.

I chuckled at his words.

"But what really happened? But tell me only if you are okay with it", he asked me.

I explained him everything about the misunderstanding he had and everything he said. I could see the anger evident on his face. After I completed everything he kept apologising for not saving me earlier.

Soon Oppa, Saem and Yujung entered the room and asked me about my condition. Oppa asked us to keep everything a secret since if the word spreads it might really create a conflict amongst everyone. Oppa insisted that I should stay and rest in the nurse room for one night but I ended up rejecting it because it might make the others suspicious about everything and the last thing I wanted was to tell everyone about the situation. Yujung managed all the questions girls were asking about the loud sound of sphere falling and my wounds. Also everyone was already tierd because of the hard-core training we did in the morning so nobody was actually interested to hear about the details. I fell asleep after taking a bath ignoring all the thoughts inside my mind.