ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞

❝I like all your smiling faces and crying faces
I want to hug you again, today ❞

❝I like all your smiling faces and crying facesI want to hug you again, today ❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
I.N (Stray kids)
01:42──|─── 03:00
Hug me
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

After Youngsoo left us, we ended up leaving the place as the majority wanted to go back to Seoul. Even though I and Officer Han tried to explain to them about the situation in Seoul, nobody listened.

Our van barely had gas, so we were able to use it for some time. And since then, we were walking towards Seoul, tired and exhausted. Mentally as well as physically. Nobody expected that Youngsoo would take such a decision. I was feeling guilty because even after talking to him that night, I couldn't catch upon him or his thoughts.

“You alive?” I felt a hand nudging my shoulder.

“Yeah, I am. But Youngsoo's death still doesn't seem real”, I leaned over Il-ha's arms, tired of everything.

“It's his decision. You can't save everyone, Sweetheart,” he whispered to me softly while caressing my head.

Of course, I know that, I sighed.

“Two spheres at 7”, Nara alerted, as Officer Han shot them successfully.

We were divided into three groups to make sure that no one was overworking themselves. One group was circling the group for patrolling because our sphere detector was malfunctioning, and we couldn't depend on it anymore. The second was carrying the food and basic amenities. While the other gets to rest, that was basically walking without doing anything. All the groups were switching duties alternatively.

The sun was really settings and it was getting darker.

“Oh- amusement park?”

I almost bumped into Dahye as she exclaimed, pointing the huge amusement park in front of us. Officer Han announced that we will be resting there for the night.

“Careful”

I nodded at Il-ha's words, holding his hand, since it was dark as fuck. Soyoon and Youngshin went to check to turn on the lights if possible.

After a few minutes, the lights were turned on. The dark and creepy vibes were replaced by the bright and exciting atmosphere.

“Beautiful”, I looked at the huge Ferris Wheel in front of me.

It looked so pretty, shinning so bright.

“Can we ride the Ferris wheel?” Dahye looked at Officer Han.

We couldn't. It was a dumb move if we did that, even though there were barely any spheres in the sky. Our sphere detector was broken, and the light and sound might attract the spheres. But still, even I wanted to enjoy this night without any worry because we never knew that it could be our last time in an amusement park.

Just like I expected, officer Han declined, but everyone started to butter him up, hoping he would give us permission.

And guess what?

He let us, but only on one condition,

Everyone needs to stay in groups or at least pairs.

We started off with the Ferris wheel, followed by the bumping car, and covered almost every single ride in the park. After a long time, everyone was genuinely happy. We had lots of fun.

It was the best day of my life.

Periodt.

“Jun-ah, follow me”, Il-ha pulled me away from the group. He pointed out a photobooth, “Should we?”

I nodded excitedly.

It will be our first time to click pictures after getting together. We both wore cute headbands and posed for the first picture, making a couple heart.

*Click*

I was about to pose a V sign but all of a sudden, Il-ha pulled me towards him and kissed me.

*Click*

“Yahh!!", I laughed at his sudden actions.

*Click*

I totally forgot about the timer. Il-ha printed out two photo cards for each of us. He gave me one.

My eyes began to tear up while looking at it.

Will we survive?

What will I do if something happens to him?

Before I could get trapped inside those scary thoughts, my body was crashed into Il-ha's. I hid my face into his neck and hugged him tightly crying out loud. Il-ha ran his hand through my back.

"We'll be fine, I promise"

A/N:
Hello guys!!!

Only one chapter and an epilogue remaining and the story ends.

Thank you for reading 😊😊