ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ꜰᴀʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Lee Seungyoon00:30─|───── 03:24We Are ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Lee Seungyoon
00:30─|───── 03:24
We Are
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Oppa"

Wrapping my arms around him made all my worries go away because I knew that I was safe as long as I stay with him.

"Don't you dare act hero again", he warned me.

I gave him a nod.

"Yeojun-ah"

I gazed at Dahye. Without wasting a second I ran towards her pulling her into my arms alongside Yujung.

"I'm really glad that you are alright", I cried.

"How could you leave us like that?", Yujung snapped.

"Everyone move to your dorms", Oppa ordered before I could answer Yujung.

We all ran towards our dorm, putting our protective gear. Yujung passed the ammunition as we took our rifles with us. I specifically took my backpack which had mother's notes and some first aid stuff.

Oppa and Sergeant Wonbin Ahjussi gave us some instructions as we finally made it to the ground floor.

"Squad 1 get into the van on the front and squad 2 get into the one on the left. Private Lee Nara and Private Lee Yeojun cover us", Oppa ordered.

Oppa went out of the building alongside Wonbin Ahjussi as they both started to shot the spheres which were on the way.

Nara and I followed them shooting the spheres as the others started their way towards the van.

"Yeojun, you get in already", Wonbin Ahjussi said since almost all of them were inside the van.

I was about to get in but I heard Soonyi's voice.

"I don't want to go"

She kept protesting but the number of spheres around us started to increase so we had no time left.

I glanced at Jangsoo who was still down helping others. We both lifted her up and the others pulled her inside. Finally with Jangsoo's help I made it inside the van and the van discharged from our school.