ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Tomorrow By Together 00:19─|──── 03:329 and Three Quarters (Runaway) ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Tomorrow By Together
00:19─|──── 03:32
9 and Three Quarters (Runaway)
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"We heard that the homeroom teacher of class 2 died"

"We heard it all from them!!!!"

"We don't want to die"

"Even Younghun from class 2 died"

"Please send us home"

Neither was I protesting with all the high schoolers nor was I against them from protesting.

I sighed.

It was a fucking mess.

We all were near the exit of the school. At this point everyone was screaming until they lost their throat and pushing the military men away to get out of the school premises.

I covered my ears when I heard a gun shot.

"No credit points will be given if you act like this", military head screamed but it went vain.

"Go back inside now", Chunho finally made his appearance.

"Nothing is going to change if you are gonna act like this", Wonbin Ahjussi explained us softly.

But again,

Nobody listened.

"Even if it means to use force get them inside right now", Oppa ordered all the soldiers.

A thunderous sound pierced through everyone's ears. The sound was still ringing in my ears as I looked up towards the direction the sound came from. The scene in front of me gave me chills.

The sphere.

It was a fucking sphere.

"Everyone get ready to fire and kids go back to your classes quickly", Oppa ordered as soon as the spheres started to attack us.

Numerous gunshots were heard. Everyone was pushing each other and running avoiding the spheres.

I was frozen at the sight.

Countless spheres were appearing and attacking everyone.

"Get yourself together, YEOJUN!", Yujung's voice brought me back to reality.

I looked around and saw Dahye fallen on the ground. I ran towards her without giving a thought.

"DAHYE-YAA", I vigorously shook her.

"Yeojun-ah, what do we do now?", She sobbed.

"It's okay, let's go to the classroom now", I held her hand tightly and stood up with her.

My eyes fell on a sphere behind Dahye. In a moment, I exchanged places and covered her with my body closing my eyes shut, ignoring the tears falling off my eyes non stop.

"Yeojun-ah, it's gone", Dahye pointed out military person shot it before it could reach us.

I sighed in relief, looking at him thankfully. But that smile barely survived for a millisecond on my face. The spine-chilling scene unfolding in front of our eyes made us feel horrible. A sphere pierced through his body, making its way towards us. I held Dahye's hand and ran in the opposite direction. I almost tripped on the way but Dahye held my hand preventing me to fall. I spotted Taeman and Huirak hiding behind the barricades alongside Yujung.

I pulled Dahye towards them taking a seat beside them catching my breath.

"Stay with them", I loosen my grip around Dahye's hand.

"Where are you going?", Dahye held my hand and looked at me with teary eyes breaking my heart.

"Il-ha", I forcefully pulled my hand back and ran away from them.

Totally ignoring them calling my name.

Earlier I spotted Il-ha behind the boxes behind us but I was busy saving myself and Dahye from the sphere following us.

I had no plans to regret about it later.

I picked up a gun laying on the ground on the way. A car came towards my direction out of nowhere.

"Fuck"

I ran away from it's way.

Who was fuck was even driving the car in this situation?

But then suddenly the car flew away and blasted attracting the spheres near me which made it easier for me to avoid them.

I spotted Il-ha sitting on the ground looking at the spheres in horror. I increased my pace trying to reach him as soon as possible but suddenly something held my leg stopping me from going towards Il-ha.

I looked down and sighed in relief when I noticed it was not a sphere. Someone was holding my leg. It was Soonyi's hand. She was hiding inside the huge pipe alongside Dukjoong. Mu eyes fell on the sphere on the opposite side making it impossible for them to escape. I pointed my gun towards it and killed it.

I held my hand forward pulling both of them out of the pipe.

"Are you alright?", I asked them.

They both nodded.

"Go inside, I'll be back"

I finally made my way towards Il-ha. But then my eyes fell on a sphere racing it's way towards him. I pulled up the rifle but no bullets came out this time.

Shit

I ran towards him throwing the rifle forcefully on the sphere making it fall back.

"Ilha-ya, we need to go right now. Get up", I cried.

"Are you alright?"

"Ilha-ya please"

"For fuck's sake, get up already"

"Ilha-ya, get up please"

I kept asking him but he never replied.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK UP, KWON IL-HA!!!", I screamed at the top of my voice.

"Yeojun-ah, I can't", He looked away avoiding my gaze.

"If we don't leave, we could die. Get yourself together Ilha-ya", I held his face forcing him to look at me.

But then,

An enormous thud was heard.

A sphere had crashed right in front of us.

And it was all my fault.

A/N
And why was that her fault?
🧐

A/NAnd why was that her fault?🧐