𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 00:13─|─── 03:28Mixtape : On Track▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
00:13─|─── 03:28
Mixtape : On Track
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"You know it's not-", I paused when this particular thought crossed thought my mind.

Do I have to tell him?

Doesn't he already knows?

Il-ha left the room without saying a word and I busted into tears.

He hates me now.

"Yeojun-ah....", Jangsoo called me softly.

"Get the fuck out of here"

I didn't even bother to look at him. I knew that I was not going to listen to him anytime soon. No excuse could make me forget about what he did. And I had no plans to forgive him

Dahye and Yujung came to visit me. I told them about everything crying my eyes out.

As time passed on, I started to blame myself for everything.

Only if I had listened to Il-ha when he asked me to stay away from Jangsoo. Only if I had push Jangsoo away before he could do anything. Only if I explained him everything when he asked me to.

It felt as if that was the first and last chance.

And I had lost it.

"Can we talk?"

I looked up when I heard a delicate voice.

It was Soonyi.

"Does that hurt a lot?", She walked towards me timidly.

"It's bearable", I gave her a small smile patting on my bed monitoring her to take a seat.

She took a seat hesitating.

"I'm really sorry for everything. You can hate me. I deserve it", she apologized.

Not that her face was already puffed, her eyes started to tear up.

"It's okay, I don't blame you Soonyi-ya", I held her hand and caressed it trying to make her stop crying.

"Really?"

"But can I ask you something?", I asked her.

"Anything"

"Do you really hate Huirak?", I curiously looked at her.

"I did at first. But I think I grew up on him", She let out a small chukle wiping off her tears.

"Daebak!", My eyes widened at her confession