ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 01:45───|─── 03:30Glow Up

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
01:45───|─── 03:30
Glow Up

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Oppa"

The only person who came to Yeojun's mind was her brother, Lee Chunho. He was the only one who could make her feel better.

"Sunshine, what's wrong?", Chunho glanced at his sister with worry, looking at her current state.

"They all know", she ran into his embrace and started to cry out loud.

"It's okay", he whispered giving her a comforting pat.

"I feel disgusting", she sobbed.

"It was never your fault"

"I can't help but blame myself"

"Jun-ah", he pulled her away from his embrace and cupped her face wiping off all the tears on his sister's face.

"I am tierd of pretending. I was never okay. I was just gaslighting myself that I was"

"It's okay, you are really doing great. I'm sorry Sunshine, I couldn't be there for you last time but I'll make sure that nobody will hurt you in the future"

Yeojun nodded at her Oppa's words.

It definitely helped her.

Sergeant Kim Wonbin entered the office to inform about the message they recieved from the higher ups.

"Take rest for some time. It'll be time for the night training", Chunho peaked Yeojun's forehead and

"Lieutenant Lee, can't she skip it?", Wonbin questioned after noticing Yeojun's condition.

"Aniyo, I'll train. I'm totally alright", Yeojun bowed thankfully and left the Platoon Leader's office.

Chunho looked at her sister's fading figure, it broke his heart.

"She is definitely your sister, Sir. Look at the way she hides her pain inside. Just like you", Wonbin sadly looked at the direction she left few seconds ago.

Yeojun made her way towards the rooftop since she wanted some alone time to organise her thoughts.

"Jun-ah"

"Later, please leave me alone for some time", she met Il-ha on the way but her words made his stop following her.

Thinking about how Eunyoung Saem lost her life while saving them made her lose her mind. She buried her face between her knees while crying her eyes out. Youngshin's words kept running in her mind.

"The situation would have been different if you guys had told us everything"

Yeojun knew that the others kept their mouth shut because of her. They were hiding it for Yeojun because if everyone knew about what happened that night she would receive those pitiful looks from everyone and that would trigger her even more.

"Yeojun-ah", Yeojun lifted her head up when she heard a soft voice calling her.

It was Dahye.

She knows everything now, Yeojun thought.

"I'm so sorry, Dahye-ya. I had no plans to keep everything from you. You can be angry at m-"

Yeojun's words were cut off when Dahye wrapped her arms around Yeojun.

"Pabo-yaa, Why would you even apologise? It was never your fault", Dahye busted into tears holding Yeojun tightly as if she was scared that Yeojun could vanish any time.

Yujung joined their hug.

The trio pulled away, after crying rivers for a good amount of time. Yujung and Dahye stood up after signalling each other confusing Yeojun.

"Go easy on him", Yujung gave her a shoulder pat.

"I never thought I'd see him like this", Dahye pointed at Il-ha who was standing near the stairs.

The girls left Yeojun with Il-ha on the rooftop.

He took a seat beside her.

"I'm sorry, Jun-ah. I shouldn't have said that. I must have gone nuts earlier", Il-ha glanced at her.

"Forget it, they had to know about it anyways", she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"How are the others? They must have been scared  with what happened today", she asked.

"Everyone's a mess. Your brother tore the petition into pieces saying that our families are moved to shelters"

Yeojun let out a sigh after listening to Il-ha's words.

"Let's go, it's time for the night training"