ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠

Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Ariana Grande 01:06──|─── 03:56Dangerous Woman ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Ariana Grande
01:06──|─── 03:56
Dangerous Woman
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

10 years later

"You'll be fine, I promise"

The little girl finally held my hand. I softly pulled her out of the cupboard she was hiding. My blood boiled looking at the bruises on her body. She was too young for this.

The world's last sphere was finally destroyed. But it was located at the border of North and South Korea out of all places. According to the order, we both were supposed to work together and find a way to destroy them. No matter how much we tried to get along they were just a pain in our plan.

And today we totally lost cool. They attacked the sphere which made it blast into thousands of places in midnight, during our break time. They didn't even bother to discuss about the plan beforehand. We had emptied out any existence of life till 5 kilometres of radius and they were also ordered to do the same which they didn't.

And now a house was destroyed in the north because of a huge piece of sphere. A old lady died on the spot but a little girl had survived. But she had lost the only family she had. The North Korean solider's physician was out of town which made me to enter the border to treat the little girl.

I was trembling inside. I never thought that I'd enter North Korea but it was my job, to save people's lives and protect them.

"Can you walk?", I asked the little girl and she nodded. My heart felt heavy looking at her. Her eyes were filled with water but she didn't even let out a single sob. She didn't even ask us about her grandmother. She looked terrified.

As if we'd kill her if she spoke a word.

"Let's get out of here first", the North Korean solider said as I followed him

As soon as we reached the military base, I treated all her wounds and put her to sleep. She needed some serious rest.

"What will happen to her?", I asked the soldier who was guarding the room while softly wiping off the dirt on the girl's hands.

He explained how the little girl was probably abandoned by her father and the old woman took her in. They didn't even existed in the country's record. And now that the old lady died, the girl might be sent to the prison because she didn't have any identification to prove that she's the citizen of the country or she could even be killed as she could possibly be a spy, which didn't made any sense.

She was a mere four years old girl.

"Captain Seo, can't you help her? Or atleast take her to any sort of camp?", I walked out and talked to the captain. I just couldn't let her go like that.