ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

D.O.
03:22────|─ 03:40
That's Okay

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Yeojun-ah", Jangsoo exclaimed as soon as I entered the training ground alongside Il-ha.

I glanced at Il-ha with a worried expression scared about everyone's reaction. He held my hand and gave it a squeeze while mouthing that everything will be alright.

I took a deep breath and walked towards them.

"Uri Jun, are you alright?", Chiyeol walked towards me.

He was about to hug me but Il-ha pulled and literally threw him away from me.

What the-

"Yah, How can you act as if nothing happened all the time?", Bora hissed gazing me angrily.

I flinched because she started to race towards me. I tried to hide behind Il-ha but she yanked my arms making me face her.

"I'm so-"

"You better not say sorry once again or else-"

"Bora-ya, stop it. You are scaring her", Hana tried to pull Bora but failed drastically.

Bora suddenly lifted her arms, I closed my eyes thinking that she would slap me anytime soon but she softly held my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I was surprised looking at Bora. Her eyes shone because of tears which made me tear up as well.

"You are so fucking brave, Yeojun", she wrapped her arms around me peaking on my forehead.

Hana wrapped her arms around us and soon everyone joined the hug.

A class 3-2 group hug was all I needed right now.

"YAHHH, ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR MELODRAMA? LET'S GET STARTED WITH OUR ACTION NOW", Wonbin Ahjussi's screamed making us go back to our places and start with our training.

After the training ended, everyone gathered in secret to plan how to get away from the training and go back to home since Oppa had ripped the petition.

"To be honest, I can't even believe that our parents are at the shelter leaving us", Joonhee expressed.

"Yahhh, You do think Lieutenant Oppa is lying?", Soyeon defended.