ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰᴏɢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Twice 00:49─|─── 03:15Gone▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Kwon Il-ha

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Twice
00:49─|─── 03:15
Gone
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"It's not what you are thinking", Yeojun pushed Jangsoo away looking at me.

My mind totally went blank for a moment.

I returned back to the room just to apologise for raising my voice at her earlier. I scolded her because I was concerned about her safety but still I felt guilty.

But the scene in front of my eyes broke my heart into trillions of pieces. Somewhere deep inside me, I knew that the Yeojun I knew would never cheat on me. But seeing everything with my very own eyes made me go nuts.

"Had fun making a fool out of me all this time, you both?", I asked her in a terrifyingly calm tone.

I was just waiting for her to explain me about what happened between them. I just wanted to hear that everything was misunderstanding, it was not what I was thinking right now.

"You know it's not-", Yeojun paused in the middle making me anxious.

Why did she stop?

Does she has nothing to say to me?

Don't I deserve an explanation from her?

I left the room without saying a word. I was just so sick of everything that I didn't even bother to ask her about it again.

I definitely gave her a chance to explain.

And now she lost it forever.

I felt someone tugging my hand.

"It's a misunderstanding, I lost my mind for a while. I'm sorry. It's all my fault-"

I punched Jangsoo without listening to his words which made him land on the ground painfully. I walked away from there,

Totally heartbroken.