ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

ɪ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 00:45──|─── 03:30Secret Secret ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
00:45──|─── 03:30
Secret Secret
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

I fluttered my eyes adjusting to the light as I opened my eyes. I tilted my head to look where I actually was sleeping. My eyes fell on Il-ha who dozed off sitting on a chair near me, resting his head on the bed.

I tried to get up but an unbearable pain I felt in my left arm made me groan with pain.

"What happened? Did the sphere come in?", Il-ha woke up in sudden, scanning the surroundings.

I let out a small giggle.

That made him finally look at me.

"Jun-ah, Are you alright? Does it hurt? Do you recognise me? Do you-"

"I didn't hurt my head, Pabo", I cut off his words.

"How do you feel?", He asked caressing my cheek softly.

"There is no energy inside my body", I replied with my hoarse voice.

I asked him to help me sit. After helping me, he patted my head lovingly and left the room to bring me some water. I looked around the room curiously.

Where is this place?

"Oh my- Ahjussi, are you hurt?", I almost had an heart attack when I noticed Wonbin Ahjussi sleeping on the bed beside mine with bandage wrapped around his shoulder.

Wonbin Ahjussi narrated me everything happened after I lost my conscious. They found some survivers and then everyone came to this school. But the survivers blamed the military for everything and one of them was about to shoot Oppa but Ahjussi came in the middle getting hit instead. I was really thankful. He put his own life in risk for oppa.

"Don't you hate that girl?", I asked him refering to the one who shot him.

"Do you hate Soonyi?", He questioned back.

Do I hate her?

Not really.

I remembered every single thing happened in the morning. Soonyi was the one who hurt me. Somewhere in my mind, I resented her but again it was not totally her fault. She must be already in a horrible state by blaming herself for everything. But if anyone who had to take the blame, it has to be the situation we were in. She already recieved the punishment. Maybe that's why Ahjussi also didn't resented that girl.

After few minutes, Il-ha came back with water.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

I nodded at his words, taking a sip of the water he bought.

"Sunshine!!"

Oppa busted into the room panting. He ran towards me checking me out. After assuring him that I was fine now, except the pain I was feeling whenever I moved my body. He asked Il-ha to stay with me as he took Wonbin Ahjussi with him to have some sort of meeting.

"Why didn't you listen to me, Jun? Only if you stayed behind me like I asked you to, nothing would have happened!", He exclaimed.

I looked at him confused.

"Hana needed me, Il-ha", I replied.

"Fuck that, Jun. There were so many of them present. Why the fuck it had to be you?", He raised his voice.

"Because I had to. I was just standing behind you and I hated that I could do nothing because of you"

"What?", He glared at me.

"I wanted to protect my friends, Il-ha", I put forth sternly.

"Fuck them! How do you feel now? Better? Saving your friends and getting hurt yourself. What a good life you are living, Lee Yeojun!", He spoke sarcastically making me angry.

What's with this guy?

"If you are going to act like this, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM", I pointed at the door gazing at him with my glossy eyes.

Il-ha let out a scoff and left the room smashing the door close loudly. I looked at the door with disbelief.

How could he act like that?

All I wanted was a hug from him while he says everything was going to be alright. I just need someone to lean on but he just left me like that.

I hate him.

I busted into tears thinking about the way he spoke to me. Does he not like me anymore? Is he sick of me? Such weird thoughts crossed my mind. I knew I was overthinking about everything. He must have been worried about me. But still my heart was hurting more than my hand at this point.

"Yeojun-ah"

I looked up blinking off my tears which blocked my vision.

It was Jangsoo. His whole face was red. He looked unfamiliar. The Jangsoo I knew never looked like that. Something was definitely up.

"Is something wr-"

I couldn't complete my words. Jangsoo came walking towards me and cut off my words by placing his lips on mine.

Did he just-

Kiss me?

But then suddenly the door bursted open as I pushed Jangsoo away from me.

My eyes widened when I saw him.

Il-ha.