ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Jeff Satur 00:18─|─── 04:16Lucid (English ver

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Jeff Satur
00:18─|─── 04:16
Lucid (English ver.)

(You guys really need to check out this mv. It's such an aesthetic. The YouTube link is above)
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"Ilha-ya"

My eyes widened when I heard the voice I was longing to hear since weeks.

"Jun-ah", I whispered her name, running towards her.

Yeojun also ran towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her up in my arms hugging her tightly.

After staying like that for a while, we pulled away looking at each other's face. I cupped her face wiping off all the tears on her face.

"I missed you"

"Me too", I replied while lessening the distance between us wanting to kiss her.

I closed my eyes as we almost kissed but then Yeojun pushed me away, getting down from me. I looked at her totally confused with her actions.

"We shouldn't", she cried.

"But why?", I questioned her.

"Because....... Because I have a boyfriend"

She has a what?

"What about me?", I looked at her dumbfounded.

She pulled a guy out of nowhere, he was oddly familiar.

"Here, it's my boyfriend Han Seojun", she smiled making an eye contact with that guy.

"HAN SEOJUN?", I screamed.

But then I felt someone hitting my head which made the scene in front of me fade away.

That's when I opened my eyes.

"Why are you screaming Han Seojun in your sleep?", Huirak questioned.

It was a dream.

"Don't tell me you have a thing for him? Last time you even asked me about him", Dukjoong wriggled his eyebrows teasing me.

I let out a small laugh thinking about the dream.

That was so random.