ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪꜰᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺BTS 00:47─|─── 03:46Make It Right ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
BTS
00:47─|─── 03:46
Make It Right
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Wake up, Yeojun"

I woke up when Officer Han shook me awake. I might have dozed off on the way as I was sleep deprived. I couldn't sleep last night because of excitement. And now I was few minutes away from meeting Il-ha and others.

I got out of the van and followed Officer Han with my rifle. He signalled me that we are going to enter the building. I nodded at him as we both carefully walked inside without making any sort of noise.We were just being careful because we had no idea about the situation here.

Even though I was panicking yesterday, now that I think about it, somewhere in my mind it said that they were alright.

They had to be alright.

There were so many reliable people including Il-ha within them. I could trust them with my life. There was our best snipper Nara. Then our smart Youngshin, Yujung and Soochul. Not to mention Yeonju, Soyoon, Soyeon, Chiyeol, Dahye, Bora and the other as well. They all were capable of protecting themselves. I just knew it.

"Ouch", I squealed when I bumped my toe into a furniture at the entrance.

Officer Han looked at me asking me if I was alright. I gave him a nod but not before taking off my shoes to check my toe.

Then I followed him without one shoe, he never gave me any time to wear it again. I whisper-called him but he never listened. But all of a sudden, he paused making me bump into his back. I pulled back rubbing my forehead.

He was looking at something.

I peeked curiously, still hiding behind his huge body.

What the actual fuck-

My eyes were wide open, totally stunned with the scene in front of me. I then glanced at Officer Han and he had the same reaction as me. He looked at me with a what-the-hell-is-going-on expression.

I mouthed 'let us go out for now'. And he agreed.

But the god had other plans, I might have bumped my toe once again making me hiss in pain. At this point I was so sure that it was bleeding.

"That didn't help", Officer Han sighed as we had finally gotten the attention of the love birds who were busy eating each other's faces a second ago.

"Who's was th- OH MY GODDDDDD", Dahye screamed at the top of her voice when she had an eye contact with me.

"Do you see her too?", She whispered into Soochul's ear making me laugh at her silliness.