ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Thama00:44──|──── 03:35Nuuh

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Thama
00:44──|──── 03:35
Nuuh

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Thank you for the ride mom", I kissed my mother's cheek and got out of the car.

"Oh- Yeojunnnnnnnnnnnn~", Dahye ran towards me almost tripping but luckily I held her hand before she fell down.

"I knew you would trip", Yujung came walking behind her.

They both saw my mother and wished her.

"So girls, take care of each other. Don't skip your meals. Be careful while training and don't hurt yourself", mother explained to us three.

"Okay mom, bye. Drive safely"

I was walking towards our class with Yujung and Dahye after wishing my mother a goodbye.

"Yeojun-ah"

"Oh-Jangsoo, Good morning!", I waved at him.

I could notice his dark circles.

"Is something up?"

"Mom. She'll be alone since I am here. Father's not home as well"

"I'm also worried about that. But our mothers are having dinner at my place. Atleast they will not be alone today", I assured him.

"That's good"

Finally a small smile appeared on his face.

"But what about you? The Il-ha matter, yesterday?"

"It's solved. Forget about that", I shrugged off.

I entered our class with the three. My eyes were on Il-ha who was sleeping peacefully on the desk while Youngsoo was feeding him snacks.

"Oh-Junnn", Chiyeol called me.

As soon as my name was called Il-ha got up and took snacks away from Youngsoo. I almost laughed at his actions.

Was he scared of me?

I walked towards my seat which was besides Kim Chiyeol while eyeing Il-ha. He was looking at me with a awkward smile.

What's up with this guy?

"Is he scared of you now?", Chiyeol questioned looking at Il-ha's strange behaviour.

"I don't know", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you know Nara is coming?", Chiyeol whispered in my ears.