ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

ʙᴜᴍᴘꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴏᴡ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Justin Bieber 00:29──|─── 03:30Be alright ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Justin Bieber
00:29──|─── 03:30
Be alright
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"How could you do that, you fucking bitc-"

"Stop it, you can't talk so carelessly to a girl", Taeman pulled Il-ha.

"It's all because of her, SHIBALLL", Il-ha hissed kicking the table near him.

"Ilha-ya, calm down", Soochul walked towards him.

"Calm down? Will you be able to calm down if Dahye was in Yeojun's condition?", Il-ha screamed.

Everyone was silently looking at their friend's outburst. Somewhere deep inside, everyone understood him. Yeojun was seriously hurt and there was no why he'd be cool about that.

"Get the fuck out of my face, I don't even want to see you", Il-ha glared at Soonyi with anger.

"Yahh, She's already hurt. Stop making things worse", Huirak stood up.

"Hurt?", Il-ha scoffed,"Not more than Yeojun. SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS FOR FUCK'S SAKE"

Soonyi couldn't handle it anymore as she ran out of the room crying because of guilt.

"You didn't have to be so mean, you asshole", Huirak cursed at Il-ha, following Soonyi out.

Il-ha went back to Yeojun. She was laying on the bed not gaining conscious since hours. He took a seat besides her, holding her hand.

"Please get up, Yeojun", he whispered looking at his girlfriend.

Flashback

Yeojun leaves her place for Hana. Everything was fine but then Soonyi accidentally shots a bullet which made it's way towards Yeojun. Dahye, who was standing besides Soonyi alerted Yeojun, Jangsoo pushes her away from the bullet but it was too late.

The bullet made it's way inside Yeojun's left upper arm. Yeojun lost her balance but Il-ha ran towards her, grabbing her body before she crashed into the ground.

"YAHHH LEE YEOJUN, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES", Il-ha panicked looking at Yeojun's condition.

But she had lost her conscious.

End of Flashback

Il-ha was still sitting besides her, holding her hands with his. After she got shot, Il-ha was the one who did the first aid which made the blood stop. He stayed with her throughout the operation, protecting her from the spheres alongside Bora as Lieutenant Lee ordered. Lieutenant Lee himself was really worried about his sister. But atleast he knew that the wound was not life threatening. Now everyone was resting in a school. The Platoon had managed to rescue a couple of students from the school. Yeojun was unconscious since then.

"Can't believe that I'm really seeing you cry"

Il-ha was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise that someone entered the room. He lifted his head up when he heard a familiar voice. That's when he realised that a couple of tears had fallen of his eyes. He wiped them off and spoke, "Thanks for helping her, Jangsoo"

"She's my friend, Il-ha", Jangsoo took a seat on an empty bed on the side.

Il-ha let out a scoff though he was grateful for Jangsoo's help. Because of the blood loss, Yeojun needed blood and Jangsoo volunteered since they both had same blood type.

There was an awkward silence between them for some time until Il-ha makes up courage to ask him something he always wanted to, "You like her, don't you?"

Jangsoo's eyes widened when he heard Il-ha. But then he let out a small laugh confusing Il-ha. Not that Il-ha was already nervous about his answer, that laugh made it worsen.

"You better fucking answer already", Il-ha glared at him.

"I do. Don't you know that already? Why ask?"

"To confirm"

"Don't worry. I have no plans to confess. But if you don't treat her right, you'll have to deal with me", Jangsoo firmly warned Il-ha.

Il-ha let out a scoff.

"What was that for?", Jangsoo questioned.

"You know what Lieutenant Lee said to me last night?"

Jangsoo looked at Il-ha curiously.

"He said if I hurt her, it'll be only his gun and my head", Il-ha laughed for the first time.

Meanwhile, Soonyi hid inside the empty classroom crying out loud. It was never her intention to hurt Yeojun, she was just too scared of the spheres. Her hand slipped by mistake. But that mistake almost took her friend's life. Huirak was standing outside the room peaking through the small distance between the door because he was concerned about her.

Soonyi lifted her head up from her knees looking at the door, sniffing, she spoke, "Until when you are going to stand there?"

Huirak entered the room listening to Soonyi's words. He silently took a seat besides her while giving her the coke he had saved for himself which he found in the vending machine earlier today.

"Naneun....", Soonyi stated. (Myself/I)

"I'm such a bad person. How can I hurt her? She's also my friend", Soonyi started to cry again.

Huirak hated to see the girl he liked suffer. He wanted to comfort her but he had no idea how to do that. After contemplating for a while he put his hand around her shoulder, giving a pat. Soonyi leaned against him sobbing.

"It's not your fault, Soonyi-ya"

A/NHello GuYsssssssssssSssssss 😊

A/N
Hello GuYsssssssssssSssssss 😊

How was today's chapter?

Do vote and comment if you like it.

And I'm really sorry to inform that I might not be able to update like I used to till now because my uni started.

But I'll try my best to post 1-2 chapters every week.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ahead.

~spurthi_shree