ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ENHYPEN 01:00──|──── 03:04POLAROID LOVE

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ENHYPEN
01:00──|──── 03:04
POLAROID LOVE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"You know how to play this, right?"

Yujung looked dumbfounded at Lee Nara who said she didn't know how to play Go-Stop the card game but ended up playing good. Meanwhile Aesol was quietly looking at them.

I shook my head laughing at their game. Dahye was unpacking her novels inside the personal cupboard.

"Girls!!", A solider girl screaming making everyone startled.

"Throw away all the things which are useless while training. Gather down in the ground within 30 minutes for personal firearm handling", she announced and left.

Dahye sighed since she won't be able to keep her books with her.

"Give me, I'll hid those", I took the books from her hand.

"Come here my life saver, let me give you a kiss", Dahye cupped my face and pecked on my cheek before I could protest.

Yujung was looking at us in disgust.

"Let me kiss you too or else you'll sulk", Dahye ran towards Yujung while I pushed her into the bed making it easier for Dahye to steal a kiss.

Yujung's face was priceless.

Soon we all gathered at the ground in a line as they started to give us the guns. I turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was speechless at the sight.

Fuck.

He's gonna be the death of me.

Il-ha had his hair done with a side part. He had few chains around his neck and a ear ring. He even put on some eye makeup.

"W-why are you all glammed up?"

"Deokjoong said that Seojun guy is cooler than me. I wanted to prove him wrong, that's why"

So he was cosplaying Han Seojun.

"So, how do I look? Don't I look better than him?", He moved closer.

"Ah-", My words were cut off because Bora and Hana started to make fun of Il-ha's makeover.

"Yahhh! Stand in line without making any noise!", Wonbin Ahjussi screamed.