ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Lesserafim 02:00────|── 03:17Sour Grapes

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Lesserafim
02:00────|── 03:17
Sour Grapes

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"It was a mistake, right?"

At first, I thought after clearing everything with Il-ha will bring me a little peace, but the total opposite was happening to me. It felt as if I was drawing a line that never existed between us. I was getting odd thoughts about everything. There was this question which had actually scared the shit out of me. Was he pitying me? The last week was like a sweet dream. It felt as if there was something between us. Or it could have been just me expecting impossible things to happen between us.

I got up from my position after shooting while removing my helmet, but my hair strands were stuck on the buckle of it, making me let out a small squeal. I unconsciously looked at Il-ha hoping he would help me, but that never happen. I turned around to see if someone could help me.

"Should I help you with that?", Chiyeol walked near me.

I nodded looking at him thankfully.

I glanced at Il-ha, We held an eye contact for a while but he broke it and looked away, breaking my heart. I was feeling sour. But again, it was me who was overthinking about everything at the first place. It felt like I woke up from the dream I never wanted to wake up from. Everything went back to how it was supposed to be. I was back to where I was supposed to belong. It's over. Everything was over. My sweet dream was turning into a sour reality.

"What's up? You look like you are going to cry", Oppa questioned looking at my state.

I wiped out the tears before they fall off my eyes.

"Did you fight with Il-ha?"

"Oppa!!", I whispered screamed.

"Oppa? Did you just call Lieutenant Lee Oppa?", Soyeon appeared.

"A-Anii, I was just asking if he knew my Oppa. He's also in military", I nervously laughed.

"Is that so?", She tilted her head thinking.

I sighed in relief when she left buying my lie.

"So? What's up?"

"I think Il-ha was being nice because he was pitying me", I expressed.

"Are you sure? I mean why would he cry for you if he's just pitying you?", He muttered something.

"What? Did you say something?"

"Nevermind", he left leaving me confused.

What did he say?

I went back to Yujung and Dahye as oppa started to give out the results. Yujung managed to get praised by him as Nara got perfect score. Some of them got punished for cheating meanwhile I missed the center once making me number two after Nara. We were asked to shoot again.