ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺IU, Suga00:57──|─── 02:48Eight▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
IU, Suga
00:57──|─── 02:48
Eight
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Apparently, writing a will before going on an operation is a formality. Also, put in few of your fingernails and hair. These are for", Yujung hesitated for a second and continued, "To hold a funeral if your body cannot be found", she completed making everyone confused and scared.

Earlier a commander announced that we were going on an operation for eliminating the spheres tomorrow at 7. That itself scared the shit out of everyone but listening to Yujung's words made everything worst.

"What? Are we going to die?", Soyoon questioned.

"Aniya, that's not the point"

"Stop scaring us", Soonyi cried.

"It's just a formality"

"Why are we supposed to follow that? Aren't they asking us to do this because it's dangerous!", Joonhee screamed at Yujung.

"Aren't we supposed to be discharged? Why are they sending us to fight?", Soonyi hissed.

"I'm also not so sure about it. But-"

Yujung's words were cut off by Hana.

"If you are not sure, ask them again. Ask them why should we join the operati-"

"Yah, Yoo Hana"

"Isn't she the class president? Can't you ask them?", She looked back at Yujung pulling her hand from Bora's grip.

"And do you just accept that? Just because they gave it to you?", Huirak raised his voice.

"Yah, don't scream at her. You didn't even said a word in front of the commander", Taeman stood up.

"So what?? Isn't she our representative? Shouldn't she ask them?", Huirak walked towards her throwing his plastic bag over Yujung, "Even in this situation if you are trying to get some CSAT credit points. Do it yourself", he rudely screamed at her.

"What did you say, you jerk", Taeman pulled Huirak's collar as both of them started to fight.

Yujung ran out of the room crying.

I stood up from my bed and picked up the plastic bag which Huirak threw earlier.

"Guys", I called out to get everyone's attention.

Clearing my throat I continued, "Let's just write it, can't we?"

"How can we?", Hana questioned back.