ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Jimin, Ha Sungwoon00:56──|──── 03:21With You▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Jimin, Ha Sungwoon
00:56──|──── 03:21
With You
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"One has to lure the sphere and in that time the rest have to escape"

And that was the only way to get away from the sphere that has been annoying us since the evening. Jangsoo ended up being the one luring the sphere after pulling sticks. Everyone except Jangsoo got into the car as Soyoon started the engine. The words Jangsoo said earlier kept running in my mind.

Atleast try to save the one's who are alive so that you won't regret later.

I glanced the others and got out of the van when no one was paying attention and ran towards the garage Jangsoo was in with a stick I found on the way in my hands.

"Yeojun-ah"

"Huirak?", I was surprised when I saw Huirak on the way.

He brought some liquid nitrogen he found earlier hoping it might help us since the spheres might not be able to handle cold. We both entered the garage, Jangsoo was almost getting attacked by a sphere but we were just on time. Huirak's idea worked out as the sphere passed out because of the nitrogen. I rushed towards Jangsoo, kneeling down to match his height.

"Are you alright?", I asked him while scanning his body if he had any injury.

I flinched a little when he suddenly pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back awkwardly while giving a pat on his back.

"Why are you here?"

"I have no plans to regret about it later", I answered pulling back with a smile on my face.

He smiled back ruffling my hair.

"Yahh, I also came for saving your ass. Where is my hug", Huirak cursed playfully.

"Now, let's go back", Jangsoo stood up.

Shit.

I picked up the stick I had and threw it at the direction I heard a sphere's sound. The stick missed the sphere as it crashed into a glass window breaking it. Few of the glass pieces flew towards us, I instinctly pushed Huirak and Jangsoo away but it was too late for myself to avoid them. A small piece of glass pierced into my arm making me wince in pain.

"Yeojun-ah!", Jangsoo exclaimed.

The sound of gunshots filled my ears as my eyes fell on Oppa who had killed that sphere.

Finally.

He ran towards my and checked my arm. "I'm fine", I looked at him as tears started to form in my eyes but they were the tears of happiness, the tears of relief. He held my face softly, fighting against the tears swarming in his eyes, "I'm really glad that you are alright, my sunshine"