ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Enhypen01:26 ────|─── 02:48Just a little bit

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Enhypen
01:26 ────|─── 02:48
Just a little bit

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"Oh-Shibal. You were here", Bora walked towards me.

After getting slapped by Yeojun I ended up on the rooftop for getting some fresh air and figure out what the actual fuck happened earlier. That was the first time I ever saw her angry. She was always a reserved girl. Taking care of her own business. She would never poke her nose in others matters like today.

"It's so disappointing. Do you guys have any idea about what's happening outside? Keep your childish fights aside!!"

I remembered every single word left her mouth.

Was I a 'disappointment'?

And childish to her?

"What's up with Yeojun anyways? That shy and innocent girl totally acted out of her character today. But that slap was fucking sexy. I almost fell for her", Bora leaned against the wall near me and handed me a cigarette.

I looked at her.

"That was a fucking hard slap. It's all red", she exclaimed as she eyed my face.

"I should have gotten that slap a bit early", I murmured.

"What's wrong with you? You hurt your head?"

"I know right. I don't know what's wrong with me"

"You like her?"

"I don't know, I want to know that too", I sighed.

"You don't even deny that", she chuckled.

"I definitely don't hate her. I just can't stop being curious about her"

"So you do like her"

"Is that so?"

"Why are you asking me that? Go and confirm your feelings"

"How?", I questioned her.

Suddenly Bora smacked my head.

"Yahh! What was that for?", I screamed.

"You dumbass. Figure that out yourself"

I ignored her and walked towards the end of the rooftop looking at the ground. There were some military vans entering the school premises.

The situation outside?

Was it really serious?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ