ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

❝All the people, all the lovers, all my friends
And I hope that they all get their happy end
In the end❞

❝All the people, all the lovers, all my friendsAnd I hope that they all get their happy endIn the end❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Conan Grey
01:02──|─── 02:15
The Story
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

Run........

Run.........

Run.............

I kept running holding Il-ha's hand.

"FUCK!!!!!!!!"

There was no end.

Those fucking spheres kept coming out of nowhere.

Yeonju, get down”, I heard Il-ha screaming at Soyeon before shooting the sphere behind her as I shot another one which was approaching us. We both ran towards her, got her with us and walked near the others.

You fine?” I asked her as she replied to me with a quick nod.

Kids get in ASAP”, Officer Han screamed, getting our attention.

These spheres will be the death of us.

I'm sure everyone is regretting now. Yesterday we were having the best time of our lives at the amusement park, and now we were all middle of nowhere while fighting against the spheres that appeared out of nowhere.

Even though nobody was severely hurt, Bora sprained her ankle and she could barely walk. We had only a few bullets left and the shop we got in was totally surrounded by the spheres. All we could do was to wait until those leave or wait until we had any good plan of action.

Everyone was exhausted as fuck. Yujung and taeman were passing out the little food we had, while officer Han was looking for weapons in the shop. I took my first aid bag, walked towards Bora. She looked like a mess, even her face was getting paler as time passed.

"It's fine, Jun”

“It can weaken your ankle, making it more likely that you will injure it again. And it seems like you need some serious rest. Look at yourself”, I took a seat in front of her, checking her leg.

I slightly touched the red part near her ankle as she hissed with pain, which made it clear it was indeed a sprained ankle. I kept her foot higher than her heart, just like mother told me to.

“I found cold patches”, Dahye ran towards me, almost tripping.

“Be careful, we don't want more patients”, Soochul held her carefully.

Bora glared at Soochul totally annoyed. I took the patch and monitored Dahye to take Soochul out before Bora murders him.

“It's done, but you can't walk," I told Bora as I wrapped a couple of patches around her ankle.

"Yeojun, wait”, she stopped me, holding my hand, her grip was weak, alarming me.

I looked at her perplexed as she continued, “Remember? What I told you in the pantry on the day you returned?”

I did remember that day. The first day I ever saw her cry.

I meant it when I said about me stealing you from Il-ha”, she spoke as sweat started to drip from her face.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Does that mea-

“You're right. I like you. Romantically," she confessed.

Yeon Bora likes me.

And now everything made sense, her mood swings, her reactions and her flirty behavior. It was because she likes me. And that's why she broke down that day.

I-I am-”

“Don't, I know that you'll reject me anyway”, she cut off my words with her hoarse voice, continuing,”I was not supposed to tell you this but-”, she suddenly stopped speaking, confusing me.

She looked really sick.

What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere else?” I abruptly walked closer to her, checking her out.

She was burning like fire.

I have b-been feeling light-headed. It's hurting so bad”, tears started to fall off her eyes.

That's when my eyes fell on a large bruise on her near her abdomen. It was not bleeding, but there was a massive swelling over there.

Officer Han, Bora needs help!” I screamed out loud to everyone's attention.

I started to think about a correct diagnosis while assuring her that she'll be fine.

“I know I won't survive, Jun. It hurts like death," she continued.

“Shut the fuck up, nothing will happen to you”, I screamed at her. Officer Han was checking her condition.

“She bumped into a car and fell off really hard while avoiding sphere earlier," Hana's voice trembled as she spoke.

“Do you feel dizzy?” He questioned Bora as she nodded.

Don't, don't, don't, don't.

I closed my eyes, hoping it's not what I was thinking it was.

But I opened them in a millisecond when I heard everyone gasp.

Shit.

She threw up blood.

I looked at Officer Han baffled by the unexpected situation.

“Internal bleeding”, We both came to a realization.

Is it serious?” Dahye looked at me.

“She might die if she doesn't receive a surgery”

We need to operate right now”, I wiped out the tears off my face and stood up. We had to save her. No. Matter. What.

It's impossible to operate here," Youngshin stated.

“We'll make it happen. Let's look for the tools and sterilize them with hot water. Yeonju boils water, guys look for anything sharp and girls find clean clothe-”

“Yeojun-ah"

Il-ha stopped me. I looked at him confused.

It's too late”

Officer Han whispered, “Private Yeon Bora, you served well”