ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Yoolee00:12─|─── 02:15I Promise You▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Kwon Il-ha

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Yoolee
00:12─|─── 02:15
I Promise You
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"I love you, Lee Yeojun"

I finally let out those words out. The words I thought I would never be able to tell her all these days. I still couldn't believe that Yeojun was really back.

But here she was.

In my arms.

Tears kept running down on her face. I wiped them off and gazed at her face. She still looked breathtaking. Her short hair was now past her shoulders. There were small scars on her body which made me question about what had happened to her all this time.

"Did you just-"

"I really love you Yeojun. I realised that a long time ago but never had courage to say it out loud because I was scared of your reaction", I expressed from my heart.

"You are not scared anymore?", She questioned, staring right into my soul. "The only thing I'm scared of is losing you again", I answered without wasting a second.

Yeojun buried her face into my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist, "I'm so sorry for leaving you, I couldn't let Oppa die just like that. I know it was really a selfish act from my side. I never thought of how you and the others would feel. That foolish act of mine might have saved Oppa but Soonyi and I can never forgive myself for that"

"What happened to Soonyi?", I held her shoulder pulling her back, wanting to look at her.

"She died while protecting me"

She died?

"I don't even know how to face Huirak anymore", she busted into tears breaking my heart into trillions of pieces.

I pulled her into my arms tightly, caressing her head, I whispered, "He'll be fine, don't worry"

After few minutes she pulled, looking away from me while wiping off all her tears.

"Why am I crying so much?", She murmured awkwardly.

"It's fine, Jun. You can cry as much as you want because I'll be there by your side whenever you cry just as I promised", I cupped her face making her face me.

"Thank you, Il-ha", she finally gave me small smile.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, Ilha-ya", she replied with a genuine smile on her face.

"How is Lieutenant-", I paused when I heard someone clearing their throat. I saw a really good looking soldier guy standing near the entrance.

"I need to introduce you to someone", Yeojun said excitedly running towards that guy as I followed her curiously.

"If I'm not wrong, you are the infamous Kwon Il-ha. Yeojun always talked about you", he held his hand smiling at me.

I was a little skeptical with this guy.

"I am. May I know your good name?", I shook his hand, gripping it tightly while glaring straight into his eyes.

" Officer Han Seojun", he grinned, gripping my hand using all the strength he had.

Not this Han Seojun again!

A/N:I'm so sorry I know this chapter is so small

A/N:
I'm so sorry I know this chapter is so small.
I have so many things in my mind that I don't know how to start with.

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter.

I promise that I'll post the next chapter asap.

Anyways,

Thank you for reading!

Do vote and comment your reactions I love reading them.

Have a great day ahead 😚😚

Luv y'all ❤️