Cave of Beginnings

Sealed Cave
Time Unknown
Slimes POV

Eat.

It's one of the things I used to like back then.

Although it didn't made me feel excited, it did make me feel joy somewhat.

Eating, literally the only thing I liked in my previous world...

Previous world, you ask?

Well, the story is pretty simple. I got Isekaid.

And not only did I reincarnate in another universe, I also apparently got the body of a slime.

A squishy, cute and slimy little blob that is absolutely harmless.

So, what's that gotta do with the current situation?

Well, first off... I am the weakest creature in practically all of existence spanning out to all the world's that possibly exist out there.

Secondly, I have absolutely no idea where I am right now other then the fact that this place is huge and made from rocks tip to toe.

Thirdly, all I've been doing since I got here was eating a bunch of Rainbow rocks and some weird grass.

Apparently, my Slime body very convenient.

I can absorb whatever the hell I want to by simply dissolving it with my body, and then I can analyze that very thing inside my supposed "Stomach".

What's this Stomach you ask?

Pretty simple, it's a part of my Unique Skill.

Unique Skill?

I don't know, it's just something cool I've heard of.

But, apparently, they are these over powered cool abilities that are pretty rare. Since they are "Unique", only one of these exist in exist nice as compared to other skills. Basically, a one of a kind skill.

The Unique Skills I have is {Predator}, {Great Sage} and {Degenerate}.

{Predator} is what I've been using this entire time to dissolve and absorb these ores and grass. It allows me to absorb anything using my slime body, and then allow me to inspect and receive information regarding whatever thing I have devoured.

Apparently, the grass is actually a very good source for high leveled healing potions which can be used for later. As for the ores, they are something known as Unique Grade Magisteel which is one of the rarest metals in the world.

Now, as for my other Unique Skill which is {Great Sage}. To put it in the most simple and basic way ever, it's literally Google infused into my brain (assuming I have one as a slime). It allows me to perceive even the most basic phenomena in the greatest details by a single glance, allows me to think faster by increasing my thought processing capabilities and practically modifies any information I get to my own liking.

For example, from {Predator} all I know is that Hipoukte Grass is only used for making High leveled potions of healing. I am not aware of how to make them, I only know they are used to make them. However, with {Great Sage} it becomes a peace of cake to create these very potions. Not to mention that these aren't just any simple potions, but full on 100% efficient potions that can even regenerate limbs.