Outside World

Outside of Veldora's Cave.
Night Time.
Our Lovable Slimes POV.

It's been quite a while since I've been roaming the cave, atleast a few days.

As I am a slime, I do not require any sleep at all and can therefore just stay awake aslong as I like.

Quite convenient, if you ask me.

Mind you, I actually don't like to sleep at all. So this right here is actually a blessing for me.

Sleep is one of the very few things I don't like at all, I don't at all.

It's on my shit list, call me insane if you want to.

Anyways, I've managed to make it to the top of this cave. What's seperating me from going outside of the world, and getting out of this cave, is a massive door.

Oh right, did I tell that I've basically massacred and devoured everything inside this cave and left absolutely nothing alive?

Yup, nothing alive in this cave anymore.

I devoured every creature in here, who honestly dissapointed me. Not much diversity for a cave filled with dense amounts of magicules, and pretty weak monsters too if I'm being honest.

Anyways, back to the topic, there is this giant door Infront of me that is apparently locked at the moment. If anything, I could just decipher the lock pattern and create a replica key...

But it appears the heroine that sealed Veldora in here didn't want people to get in so easily, and basically made the most complicated shit ever.

Now, even that wouldn't be a problem for me at all since I can still just decipher it easily using my Great Sage... But it'd take too long, and y'know what's quite convenient at the moment?

The doors look pretty old and crispy.

BANG!

Now that's out of the way and the doors are currently flying in the air, let's get the hell out of here.

Oh wait.

Are those stars?

Huh, they're pretty...

Didn't know the night sky was filled with so many stars...

Back in my world, the stars were barely visible on the night sky.

Their was too much air pollution in the world, it practically became impossible to see more then 10 stars on the sky at any moment.

If only Earth was like this, perhaps it would have been better.

Truthfully speaking, I believe Humanity has been evolved into a point which it should never have evolved into at all.

Let's hope the humans of this world are better...

Hope...

That's new.

Didn't think I'd feel that only a few months after reincarnation. Especially for a species such as humans, who I had lost all hope for.

Well, whatever, time to see what this forest has to offer.

Seems pretty large to me, all I can see are trees wherever I look... The landscape is pretty huge, I'd say even larger then most cities on Earth. Perhaps it is the size of a small continent? The area is pretty clear too, I see absolutely no settlements at all.

The area is pretty clear...

Perhaps this could be a good place to test out how to fly?

Maybe, seems good enough to me if I want to try new things out. The area appears to be pretty fresh and clear, so I don't see any harm in attempting to fly here.