Elder Brother... Sort of

(A.N: This chapter was inspired by WillsterEdge 's book "Children of Tempest". Go check them out, they are an insanely talented writer.)

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Day Time
Third Person

Hoku: This place is rather dangerous...

Hoku was on alert the entire time, watching his surroundings and making sure nothing approached them out of no where. After all, even with their gigantic bodies, they are masters of sneak attacks and only second to the vampires.

Shadow: I understand we are stronger then before, but coming here is like signing a death wish. Not even hero's dare to enter this area, it's a forbidden zone.

These mountains were infested with the beings known as Dragons, vicious beasts that were ontop of the food chain and only second to the True Dragons.

Shadow: I can't help but think of the True Dragons whenever I see one...

Their shape, their body structure and their purpose was the same. The True Dragons and Dragons looked exactly the same, and they spread terror almost immediately the moment their names were spoken.

Yet, even then...

Rimuru: Do not mistake them the same as the True Dragons, Shadow.

Shadow: Hm?

Rimuru: True Dragons are full on spiritual beings that require no need of sustenance, they are the living personifications of the concepts that they represent. They are by no means similar to Dragons, even if they look similar in every aspect.

Shadow: Okay...

The Dragons and True Dragons are by no means similar to eachother at all, no matter how you look at it. They may seem similar, but they are by no means related at all.

Shadow: Still, did we have to come here...

She slumps her shoulders, her face turning droopy as she doesn't like this place at all. They may have only arrived here, but it is clear this place is no good at all.

The eerieness of the area which is so quiet, mixed with the fact that this place which is supposed to be infested with dragons is absent of them...

Nations have practically marked this area as a forbidden zone to enter, placing borders to it and warning everyone. People caught going here are branded as idiots and psychopaths, sent to asylums for "counseling".

To put it simply, your an idiot if you come over here unprepared.

For all they know, some dragons might aswell be sneaking up on them right now...

Rimuru: Approximately 40 dragons are present and looking at us right now, hiding their presence.

Shadow: Figured, I sensed them.

Hoku: Hm... Seems as if I will need to hone my presence detection.

In an instant, two giant dragons pounce on them from underneath the ground. Charging up their breath attacks...

Rimuru: Take care of the Fire and Ice dragon, I'll take care of the rest

Hoku and Shadow: As you wish/ Your wish is our command.

Both Hoku and Shadow who were behind Rimuru dissapear, appearing behind the two dragons that had appeared out of the ground.

They have no doubt in their masters words, if he says something he does it.