Escape

(A.N: Rimuru gets raped here. Unrelated fun fact, Rimuru has the body of an 8 year old whilst Mariabell has the body of an 20 year old.)

Ruberious
Night time
A very dark room
Narrators POV

Mariabell leaned forwards towards Rimuru's face, getting closer and closer until she could practically hear him... Breathing? Slimes don't need to breathe, correct? Perhaps it's an habit as an Otherworlder, old habits die hard after all.

Rimuru simply stared at her, waiting for her actions... I mean, the hell was he supposed to do in this situation? He's literally at her mercy.

Smooch

And their lips meet one another.

She kissed him aggressively, not giving him time to react as her hand moved towards his cheek.

Her tongue invaded his mouth and forcefully explored it, not letting him retailiate as she started dominating him.

She removed the chains on his body, grabbing him roughly and not letting him escape her grasp. He attempted to use a skill... But she merely blocked it and canceled it easily, a mere Unique wouldn't compare to her Ultimate.

Both fell on the ground as she began to forcefully make out with him.

She seperates her mouth from his, before moving to his neck and beginning to give him some hickeys. She began to roughly bite his neck, like a vampire that is hungry and wants to devour some prey immediately.

Rimuru simply groans as she bites his neck roughly, trying to get her off of him by pushing her head away with his hand... But she doesn't budge at all and continues biting his neck.

He tries his best to not let a sound out, biting his lips and trying his best to hold in any sort of moan that comes out.

Rimuru: St... Stop-

He tries to push her off of him, but her head only moves a little. Good news for him, her head was pushed back enough to stop biting him...

Bad news, she's taking his shirt off.

Rimuru: Oi-

She puts a finger on his lips, silencing him as she forcefully rips his shirt off to reveal his childlike body. If the police was here, Mariabell would have been arrested by now for sexual harassment on a child.

She bends down and begins to lick his body, sending a shiver down Rimuru's body as he seems weirded out by her act.

She then starts to plant kisses on his small and petite body, slowly moving upwards before arriving at his neck once again.

She simply nimbles on it rather then biting it, teasing him as she caresses his long and soft blue hair.

She then grabs him by the head suddenly, before pulling him upwards with her and forcing another kiss with him. Her hands move to his back and begin caressing him very softly, sending pleasure to his entire being.

They both kiss for a good two minutes, before she lets go of him and separate with one another. Rimuru seems literally appalled at this rate and absolutely disgusted, trying to push her away from him and doing his best to escape her grasp.