Half a Century Rematch (P/5)

Ruberious
Rosso Household
Nighttime, raining
Mariabells Garden

Otherworlders began emerging from the grounds shadows, revealing themselves as they surrounded Luminous's forces.

(What the? I didn't sense them at all, how?!) [Luminous]

The Otherworlders presence was completely sealed, her Magic Sense wasn't able to detect the hidden Otherworlders around them at all. Usually, this would have been impossible even if a Unique Skill was at play because Luminous possessed an Ultimate Skill.

However, Mariabell had used the Probability Manipulation aspect of her Ultimate Skill and gambled on the results. It was a 50/50 chance Luminous would notice the Otherworlders she hid in the shadows, and luck was on her side today.

Luminous-Sama! [Roy]

Roy called out to his Master in worry as he readied his claws, alerting her of the increasing rise in Otherworlders around them. They were exceeding the hundreds by now, far outnumbering their forces.

Tch, we were careless. [Gunther]

Finally, the Otherworlders stopped emerging at exactly one thousand. They outnumbered the Vampires by ten times, an overwhelming difference in number.

Mariabell pointed her blade at Luminous, the Dark Spirit that inhabited her manifesting it's powers in her blade.

It took a long while assembling these forces. Be a dear and struggle as much as you can, will you? Otherwise, it will be boring and too quick. [Mariabell]

Mariabell taunted Luminous openly, whilst Luminous unsheathed a sabre. It was a new weapon that only reached the Legendary Class, her former weapon The Night Rose had been destroyed by Rimuru Tempest.

Do you believe you have the advantage simply because you outnumber us? Naive! [Luminous]

That's funny coming from you. [Mariabell]

The Otherworlders rushed in without a command from Mariabell, eyes devoid of emotion and life as they activated their skills.

The Vampire elite forces immediately went on guard, their hands covered in blood as it strengthened their bodies. Some of the Vampires extended their hands, aiming at the charging Otherworlders.

B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸
B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸
B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸

The Vampires signature ability, an easily usable and cost efficient art which could prove deadly if trained.

The Otherworlders at the front started to drop as their bodies and heads were obliterated from the Vampires blood rays. Blood and organs aswell as fragments of bone spilled over the colorful garden and tainted it's beauty.

However, the Otherworlders continued rushing at the Vampires like mindless creatures. Stepping on the corpses of their comrades, closing in instantly as they leaped and lunged to engage.

Kill them all! [Louis]

The Otherworlders finally made contact with the Vampires, striking their bodies hardened with blood as the sound of battle cries and splattering of blood echoed.