Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)

Ruberious
Holy Mountain
Narrators POV

Akimitsu... You're late! [Luminous]

Haha, why the angry face Lumi-chan? Surely you aren't mad to see your best friend after a long time, are you? [Akimitsu]

This is Akimitsu, the Primordial Dragon of Light.

He considers himself the "best friend" of Luminous Valentine after she striked his interest, staying around her as he watched her build Ruberious.

The reason he wasn't present when Luminous was fighting Rimuru is simple.

He actually pretends to be a priest in one of the Holy Churches, where the people come to pray towards their Demon Lord God in disguise. According to what he told Luminous, he's ensuring that her followers remain faithful to her by giving daily sermons and telling them to not forget their prayers.

[If they did, a certain blindfolded man is going to give you-(redacted)]

In actuality, he's just using it as an excuse to mess around and not help Luminous at all. All he does everyday is pretend to be a priest, give his daily sermons and then come to annoy Luminous because he can.

Ofcourse I am mad! Whilst your ass was dilly-dallying somewhere else, I was fighting for my damn life! [Luminous]

But, from what I heard from Gunther, wasn't it you who initiated the fig- [Akimitsu]

IT'S THE SAME THING! [Luminous]

Akimitsu laughed, amused by Luminous's sudden burst of rage. How long has it been since he saw her show such anger?

If he recalled correctly, it was nearly 400 years ago when the Night Rose, her country she built before Ruberious was destroyed by Veldora. Words could not describe how angry she was in the aftermath of the event, the destruction of her city she built so preciously by the hands of the storm dragon.

Well, anyways. This place is quite a wreck, and with the amount of Spiritons you were exhibiting this will surely not go unnoticed. [Akimitsu]

Luminous scoffed, what Akimitsu said was correct.

Anyone in Ruberious would have felt her unleashing her Ultimate Magic, the massive amounts of Spiritons she released in one area was far too powerful to be ignored.

Even a citizen with no experience in wielding this power would have been able to spot the unusual amount of holy energy in the Mountain. A trained knight, on the other hand, would immediately be able to tell that a fight was happening.

Infact, as we speak, your country is currently under unrest and fear. After all, who would have the guts to attack the Holy Mountain itself... And if that wasn't enough, rumors have already begun spreading on who might've attacked~ [Akimitsu]

Luminous realized what Akimitsu was pointing towards in the end of his sentence. Her mouth opened a little to show her fangs, and her eyes widened slightly.

She knew that rumors would spread regarding the events that took place during her fight, but the fact it would happen so quickly caught her off guard.