Aftermath

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Daytime
Rimuru's POV

Well...

The past events have been quite a hassle.

It's been a day since we took off from El Dorado, assuring Leon we would take care of Shizue...

Speaking of that guy, he seemed pretty mad at me for helping her grow even more.

My response? Not exactly my problem, I merely gave her a choice and she agreed to it. He seemed even madder when I told him that, but that is of no concern to me.

That aside, we brought her back here to the Canaat Mountains right where the Chaos Dragon was sealed. Although it's presence still lingers, it is much much weaker then what was present here before.

As for Shizue, we had to take responsibility for her because well... I was the reason she got powered up :/. I even had to look after her whilst the rest fucked off to do whatever, what a bummer.

Either way, she's resting in a corner because lack of magicules due to my Anti-Skill I acquired from the Chaos Dragon. She should wake up in a few hours, or even a few minutes given the circumstances revolving around her.

I must admit, she's a complete monster. I couldn't even keep up with her speed when she was fighting Uri, and I most definitely wouldn't have lasted long against her if I tried. If anything, I'd probably last a few minutes against her thanks to Anti-Skill but ultimately would lose in the end.

Oh hey, she woke up, way sooner then I expected.

Rimuru: Your finally awake.

I say to her as she brings her hands up to rub her eyes, before shooting up on her feet.

Seems like she remembered what happened back in El Dorado suddenly...

Shizue: Where am I?!

Ow... Be quite, will you?

Well, I suppose it would make sense since she woke up into a place she doesn't know.

Rimuru: You're in the cave where the Chaos Dragon was initially sealed, before I ate it.

I inform her, and she looks at me with her mouth agape...

I can't blame you, this is the place where the Chaos Dragon was sealed after all.

Shizue: Ah oka-

BEG.

YOUR.

PARDON?

(One explanation later)

Shizue: I see...

She sat down and curled her legs up, I informed her about the fact this is where the Chaos Dragon was initially sealed before I devoured it.

She seemed to be comprehending it for a while, before ultimately giving up and not bothering to ask anything... Perhaps it's because of all the events that transpired in the past as of now?

Shizue: What happened?

Hm?

Shizue: Y'know... The fight with Leon and everything.

Oh, she's asking that.

Well, I wasn't exactly paying much attention to her fight with Uri... And I didn't exactly bother asking for any details regarding what happened before we arrived...