Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)

Jura Forest
Goblin Village
Daytime
Narrators POV

Rimuru: However, under no condition are you allowed to attack my subordinates.

He continued himself, making it clear he won't tolerate any sort of injustice towards his Subordinates without reason.

To Velzard, this is nothing, she has had the most patience out of all the True Dragons.

She may have been given her Ultimate Skill by her elder Brother, someone whose powers knew no bounds. He created this entire world and the world's beyond it, and granted her alongside her other Sister one of his Ultimate Skills.

Velzard: That is fine by me.

Velzard simply responded, keeping his words in mind as he got up from the small chair she made for him.

Velzard: However, I'll be staying by your side at all times.

The entire Ice Castle poofed out of existence the moment Rimuru and Velzard had finished their small talk, dissapearing alongside the blizzard as it had never existed in the first place. Both Rimuru and Velzard floated downwards and landed softly, a little bit of dust flying from where they drop.

The surroundings were not damaged surprisingly, until Rimuru noticed a barrier was around him and her this entire time.

It was Uri's Barrier reinforced by his Ultimate Skill, protecting the area surrounding them. The barrier even got rid of the magicules he and Velzard had exerted throughout the fight, removing the magicule poisoning that could've destroyed the entire forest and beyond...

Hell, even the Dryad's are here.

Rimuru: Oh dear...

Aside from the very obvious fight they had, the fact that there is a giant crater in the middle of this forest that is practically irreparable... Yeah, the Dryad's aren't going to take this so kindly.

But, they appeared to be on guard against the woman besides him, The Ice Empress Velzard.

Rimuru: *Sigh*

He really had gotten himself into a lot of trouble, hasn't he?

A powerful being like Velzard had already attacked the forest the moment news of his Evolution was leaked to the entire world by the VOTW, there is no doubt even more are going to appear out of no where just to meet him.

Rimuru: Very well... This is Frost Dragon, Velzard. She's going to be living here with us from now on, so day hello.

He gave a small introduction of her to the Dryad's, pointing towards the small girl behind him who simply waved.

It's as if the fight didn't happen at all and these two powerful beings were suddenly on friendly terms. No signs of hostility or aggression were shown at all between the two of them, like their fight of Life and Death didn't happen at all.

Shizue had arrived alongside Haruto, standing right besides Uri and Shadow in a defensive position...

Haruto: Excuse me...

His face darkened, the words Rimuru spoke deeply sinking into his mind.

The same could be said for the rest of them all, who just realized what he said.

Shizue: Pardon?

Shadow: EHHHHHHHH? THIS MENACE IS LIVING WITH US??

Shizue was a bit quiet just like the Dryad's, whilst Shadow didn't bother holding back her shock and shouted loudly.