Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Sunset
Narrators POV

The intensity of the aura in the air was high, the tension was only growing by the second.

It's as if they were going to lunge at eachother and begin ripping their throats apart, at any moment now.

Uri slowly walked towards the Arch Dragon Infront of him, his face was fully darkened up. The Arch Dragon was no different, his face had darkened up aswell as Uri grew closer every second.

Their claws were unsheathed, and their eyes alongside their aura were glaring at eachother the entire time.

Uri stopped right Infront of the Arch Dragon, staring into its light blue eyes as the Dragon stares back at him. It's as if they are enemies suddenly and will stop at nothing to kill eachother...

Uri raises his hands, and the dragon stands up whilst raising his claws...

Tap

Tap.

Uri: So, how's it going? It's been a while, hasn't it!

Uri does a hearty laugh as he taps the Arch Dragons back, and so does his old friend who laughs aside him with his claws tapping Uri's back.

The last time they had met was a few centuries ago, when the remaining Primordial Dragons had assembled.

The Primordial Dragon's act in the same way as the Primordial Angels and Primordial Demons, their aura is what gives birth to the newer and lesser dragons in the vicinity. Usually, it's a common misconception that the Chaos Dragons aura is what caused the influx in dragons, but that is a slight misconception.

The Chaos Dragon was held in what place by the Sealing Dragon, who didn't even allow it's aura to escape. As such, the dragons formed today belong to the aura of these Primordial's, not the Chaos Dragon.

???: Im doing just fine! It sure has been a while, my friend. How have you been?

He greets Uri back, sitting down once more as Uri also sits on the ground.