Sealing off the Hatred

El Dorado
Capital City Jinyu
Daytime
Narrators POV

Right near the base of the volcano located near the country of El Dorado, there appeared to be a fight going on...

In actuality-

Rimuru: Uhhhhhh, hell did we walk in on?

Uri: I don't know, your the one that dragged us here.

That is the first reaction they had when they arrived here.

Aside from the epic and flamboyant entrance out of no where, they didn't really think this through.

Shadow: Well, there is this woman here that seems to be seething with anger.

She points towards Shizue, and all the new heads turn to look at her.

Rimuru, specifically, looks at her a bit surprised.

Rimuru: Oh, it's her. Seems like you fucked up quite alot, whoever the hell you are.

He turns around and looks at Leon, seeing his bruised up state.

Uri examines the woman Infront of him, Hoku and Shadow seem to have to their senses and are immediately on guard and Haruto is more focused on the True Hero then the woman Infront.

Leon: ... Who the hell are all of you?

These people came out of no where and crash landed in his country with no explanation, and now they are casually chatting with one another without a care in the world.

Not to mention that Shizue is still right over there and constantly expanding her magicules!

Rimuru: Oh, we? We are just a bunch of rando's going around.

A bunch of rando's eh?

He sure as hell never heard of a bunch of rando's consisting of a Kijin, a Vampire, a Tempest Star Wolf and these two unidentified Majins.

Uri: Hm, doesn't seem like a good situation for you.

Uri examines the woman Infront of him, finding her unusual spike in magicules every second an abnormality.

She definitely has an Ultimate Skill, Uri thought. No one with a Unique Skill would be able to withhold that many magicules, and they would need an Ultimate Skill to regulate it.

Uri: Hoooo... Hey Rimuru!

Rimuru turned around and looks at Uri, switching his focus from Leon to the Dragon Lord.

Rimuru: Hm? What is it?

Uri: Can I fight her?

He asks out of no where, surprising everyone present a little. Leon himself seems surprised, wondering what the hell this guy is up to.

Rimuru, however, is unnerved.

Rimuru: Sure.

For all he cares, Uri can do whatever the hell he wants to with Shizue.

It doesn't matter whether he is an Otherworlder like him, even if she's from the same country.

It doesn't matter, not in his eyes. She can die for all he cares.

Uri: Sweet, I was hoping to see if my skills have decayed or not.

He walked towards the Queen of Flames...

Intermission
Sealing off the Hatred

Shizue: Out... Of my way.