An Old Meeting

(A.N: Mariabell having some "past" with Rimuru's former self, Satoru Mikami.)

Japan
Tokyo
Some random nobody cares about school
Narrators POV

A field that was filled with grass was present right Infront of the school, where children were allowed to come out and eat or play on when it was their break period.

The kids could choose to either stay in class or come out here to eat and spend some time away from studies, both were optional.

The Teachers would talk with one another regarding their classes, how their classes kids behaved and how they are doing currently. The kids on the other hand, would do the same whilst others decided to play.

Some played Tennis, some played football and some played basketball to pass time. Others were hanging out nearby the area, going to their spots to hangout.

Meanwhile, a single kid who seemed to be 18 years old was standing all by himself. He had short black hair with black pupils, looking like any standard person but with a little handsomeness mixed in.

Everybody knew not to mess with this kid, last time that happened...

Bleghhhh!

Blood spurted out of a kids mouth the moment someone hit his stomach, causing him to roll on the ground in pain.

...

Yea, didn't end well for them.

Ofcourse, since it was categorized under the act of self defence he wasn't suspended at all. The Bully, infact, was the one who was suspended for a month to think about his actions as well as being grounded by his parents.

But that is an event of the past that had happened a long time ago, and goddammit the people knew and remembered very clearly to not mess with him after that incident.

You don't mess with the quiet kid, that's the conclusion they came to.

At the same time, their was girl that was adored by everyone and pretty much the eye for a relationship for most boys. A girl with pink eyes and long blonde hair, that practically captivated anyone that looked at her. Maria, that was her name, and she was a foreigner that came to Japan for some unknown reason. Many had attempted to ask her out, but she simply rejected them and moved on with her own life.

Ofcourse, that didn't mean she was not interested... But her choice would be considered odd.

That quiet kid, he's the one she had chosen as her crush. God forbid whatever made her love him, because he was well known for not showing any interest in this subject. Hell, he never showed any sort of emotion on his face when he had arrived on this.

Satoru, why are you not paying attention in class!

Neither did he show any when the teacher scolded him, moving on with his thoughts until he was actually forced to listen.

Hey, have you heard the rumors about him...

Neither did he care when any sort of rumor about him was spread.

Gragh!

And neither did he care when he punched the living shit out of someone.

Overall, he was a lonely and quiet kid who rnjoy d staying by himself in his own peace and quietness. Just don't bother him, and he won't bother you.