A Month Prior

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains, Cave of the Chaos Dragon
Nighttime
Narrators POV

Four people traveled through the cave, following the one Infront to wherever he was taking them.

Uri: This, is where the Chaos Dragon is sealed. It's been trapped and contained here for several thousands of years, and the seal is as good as it was when it was made.

The cave they entered was... Eerie, if anything.

The walls were blood red, as if blood was tainted on them just now. The rocks were glowing crimson red too, adding more to the eerieness. If that wasn't enough, a few red spider Lily's were also present in the area.

The entire cave was filled with a sickening aura of maliciousness, one that almost made Shadow and Hoku throw up the moment they had entered. Anyone who entered this cave would feel sick to the very core of their soul, as if something inside here is waiting to just devour them whole.

Shadow: I don't like this place...

Her danger instincts were running wild, telling her to flee this cave immediately as if a voice was warning her inside her mind.

Hoku was no less different, constantly growling ever since he had entered the cave.

All of them were on constant guard under the extreme pressure of the most malevolent being in all of existence.

Uri: This, is it.

Finally, entering a giant area filled with the most leaking of this aura...

There is laid on the ground, the giant skeleton of the dragon that wrecked havoc throughout the entire world. A being whose malevolence knew absolutely no bounds.

It is surrounded with red spider Lily's, the rocks around it are glowing crimson red and making an illusion as if blood is tainted on the walls. The grass is grey in color, it's life long gone for who knows how long. In the middle, where it appears asleep, it is laying in a small pond of blood red water.

All in all, this dragon must love the color red.

Uri: It has an ability known as Anti-Skill, one that cancels out any sort of physical attacks or magical attack so long as both aren't used in synergy. The barrier is a mix of my physical aura, aswell as the maintained yet decaying magic of the Dragonoid that sealed him.

Uri explained the situation, providing more insight to the dragons abilities.

Anti-Skill is something of unknown origins. Nobody realizes where it came from, neither has it been classified as a Skill as it goes against any definition of a skill. It is an ability labeled as something not meant to exist, yet here it is being used by the Chaos Dragon.

As a Sealing Dragon, whose whole point is to seal targets and lock them up, Uri has maintained the barrier on this dragon for thousands of years. The child of this being, containing it's father and keeping it secured in isolation so it doesn't wreck havoc again.

Rimuru: Will the barrier shatter at any point?

Knowing the fact the Chaos Dragon indirectly affects Uri, there is the fear of the fact that Uri might not be able to maintain the barrier anymore.

If that happens... Then god forbid.

Uri: Hmmmmmm.... I'd say about another 60-70 thousand years, before it shatters and he has to be re-contained.