The Fire Lord

Jura Forest
Day time.
Rimuwu's POV.

1 day since I have devoured the Orc Lord.

From what I am aware of, the orcs in the desert have begun mourning the death of their king. They are in total despair and saddened by the death of their king.

Starvation rate in the orcs biome has significantly increased by two folds based on my calculation, since the Orc Lord actually bothered going around the biome and distributing his body parts as food.

Technically speaking, the orcs may aswell just go extinct at this rate with no hopes of survival.

Blame me if you want, I don't care about what happens to the orcs.

As far as I'm concerned, the orcs are just another species who will go extinct in due time.

That is the orcs fate, unless someone takes pity on them and decides to save them from their pitiful state.

( Which I certainly won't, their fates rest in the hands of god )

What am I doing now...

Oh right, I'm just exploring and moving around the forest

Trying to find something to do, I'm not going to sit around all day and wait centuries for Veldora to revive.

Might aswell search for some sort of entertainment whilst waiting for Veldora's return.

Speaking of entertainment, I appear to have walked into a fight without my attention...

Seems like some Goblins and Direwolves are fighting one another like always, they've been the two competing races since Veldora dissapeared.

There is about 300 Goblins present over here, and over 100 Direwolves. I'm sure it is clear which side is about to win at the moment.

I'm hiding my presence behind a tree whilst watching the fight go down, hiding me aura do they don't see me...

Grggggggg... (Who are you...)

Hm?

Oh, apparently some wolf managed to come around the corner and find me.

Awoooooo! (Someone is Here!)

And if that wasn't enough, he just had to alert his pack about my presence behind this tree.

And now the pack is staring at me, all of them alert as they can't even sense my aura or presence at all.

I just give the "fuck you" stare to the wolf that has found me, and it just growls even more.

Well, seems like I'm getting into a fight.

(Warning: The deaths get pretty detailed here, I'd recommend you skip this part of you don't like that.)

AWOOOOOO- (DIE, YOU HU-)

SWIPE!

I don't need to use Battle will, a simple swipe with my nails will do.

That's all that is needed to gash a huge cut through the wolf's entire body, it's blood hitting my face as its stomach clearly seems to form out.

I grab it by the neck, the wolf is whimpering in fear and panic as it feels the pain of the slash I just performed.

Well, all I need to do now is put it out of it's misery.

Snap.

That should do, I snapped it's neck.