The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Tempest
Daytime
Just a few minutes ago

It appears this man's power is to regenerate faster than we can harm him. Given the fact they have knowledge on our powers, as learnt from the executive meeting, that man will probably try to escape from me. I want you two to distract him for a while, and allow me an opening to catch him in my Unique Skill. After that, just leave the rest to me.

Most of it was speculative, but they couldn't take any risks.

Haruto and Guy, standing away from the giant dome that had just manifested, watched with gazing eyes as they awaited the results of Diablo's unique skill.

Well, Haruto was for certain. Guy just seemed bored out of the two of them. He was spinning around the rooftop, passing time.

Say, you did quite well keeping up with us. [Guy]

It was rare for Guy to genuinely compliment another person, he usually complimented people to mock them.

Haruto, slightly caught off guard, meekly nodded his head. His eyes didn't move from the dome that had appeared in the middle.

Well, I guess it is to be expected. After all, you took the liberty of swallowing your pride and asked Diablo to teach you magic. [Guy]

Haruto had asked Diablo, right after the demon received a name, to teach him how to use magic. Given the small amount of time they had, Diablo decided to teach the easier yet useful magic to Haruto. That is how he came to learn reinforcement and explosion magic.

Well, assuming you even have "pride" to begin with. [Guy]

Guy took a seat right besides Haruto, surprisingly patient as he waited for Diablo to return. Even with the threat of war still ongoing, these two were having a breather with no problem.

Haruto, curious as to what Guy means, decides to spark a conversation.

It is rather presumptuous to assume that I don't have any pride, no? [Haruto]

Oh, you do? Color me surprised! [Guy]

Guy chuckled amusingly, slightly irritating Haruto. The Oni scoffed in response to the demons amusement.

And here I thought you didn't care about something as meager as "pride". [Guy]

No longer focusing on the dome, Guy grinned and decided to have a little fun with Haruto

Ofcourse, this doesn't go unnoticed by Haruto with how obviously blatant it was.

Tell me, what's with the sudden change~. [Guy]

Haruto groaned gratingly, cursing his luck for being trapped with Guy of all people. Atleast Diablo minded his own business, minus the Rimuru praising.

Guy poked Haruto's side, as if telling him he still has an answer to give, earning a glare from the Oni. Yet, the demon only laughed.

Is that really something you should be asking in the middle of a war? [Haruto]

The Oni wondered how Guy could be so carefree when their enemies were quite literally Infront of them.