Village Developments

Jura Forest
Daytime
Third Person

Rimuru had recently left the Stomach, heading towards the village whilst leaving Shizue to her own thoughts. He'll let her decide whether she wishes to live, or if she wishes to die.

Rimuru made his way towards village, wanting to see the evolutions that have taken place in the village. The Direwolves didn't change much to be honest, so he didn't expect the goblins to change much either.

If anything, the goblins probably grew up slightly taller and younger. Surely they didn't turn into Jojo chara-

Wait, why the hell is there a random giant goblin straight out of a Jojo's character running towards him?

Rimuru: (Um...)

The goblin stops near Rimuru, puffing his chest out as his breath can literally be seen in the air.

This guy... He was as tall as an ogre... Hell no, this guy was as tall as an orc!

Dudes absolutely massive, how in god's name did it result in this?

Rigurd: Rimuru-Sama! It is I, Rigurd! I am most thankful you have given such a lowly person a name, and will serve you for all eternity!

Rimuru was pondering over what he was hearing in his mind.

This guy, is the same wrinkly old goblin that appeared as if a stick was enough to cause him to break apart.

Your telling him, that this is that very goblin, who is now a literal Jojo's character with how ripped he is...

What the hell is up with these monster evolutions?!

Rimuru: Erm... Good to have you, Rigurd.

He honestly didn't know how to respond to this goblin who was bowing towards him.

He knew already that evolutions were scuffed when he named those wolves, but to be scuffed to this level?

Never, he never could've expected such a level of weirdness.

Oh well, no need to ponder over this at all...

Rimuru simply told Rigurd to get up and follow him, walking into the small village and calling all of it's inhabitants towards him.

Rimuru: Alright, now that your here, I want to make a few things clear.

They all began listening to Rimuru intently, their eyes and ears focused at him and whatever he was about to say.

They wondered what he was going to say...

Rimuru: Take these as sort of a tip, or advice.

They all began listening towards Rimuru more intently, wondering even more what he was about to tell them.

Rimuru: The first tip for all of you, is to no look down on other races.

They all tilt their heads in confusion, wondering what he means.

Rimuru notices the change of atmosphere, and sighs as he gets ready to explain stuff to them.

Rimuru: You have just received names, so you may grow cocky and think of the other races as below you. However, at your current strength, your still one of the weakest beings in this entire forest. Don't let the fact you have evolved and received names get to your head, understood?

They all understand what Rimuru means, and those who don't get the gist of it which is more then enough.

The Direwolves and Hobgoblins all nod simultaneously, and Rimuru moves onto his next tip.