Haruto's Bizarre Adventure

A.N: This is kind of a meme chapter, I'm sure you can tell by the name.

Jura Forest
Day Time
Haruto's POV

The memories of what happened at the village still longer in my mind, I cannot seem to forget what had happened back then...

I could tell Rimuru-Dono had left a while ago, his aura had immediately dissapeared the moment I left him.

I have no need to refer to him with honorifics anymore, seeing as to how he doesn't wish to be my master.

Although I do wish I could follow him, it appears he already hates the company of that persistent wolf he has...

I guess this is where my new journey begins...

The sun is setting as I speak, I can feel the darkness enroaching from behind...

The presence of that vampiress and Dryad have long faded away, I cannot sense them anymore...

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Well... I could try and find other settlements although I doubt they would accept me.

Meh, who cares, I'd rather not live a lonely life rather then wandering around aimlessly with no goal.

Besides, since I'm a Kijin now, I don't believe anyone would try to pick any beef with me recklessly.

Ofcourse, if they do, I'll fucking kill them without any hesitation or mercy. That's what they get if they try to fight me.

Well, guess I'll take a stroll through the forest first, surely nothing bad will happen...

Right?

Literally only 30 Minutes later.

What the fuck.

Perhaps I shouldn't have jinxed myself there, because currently I'm being chased by a bunch of Knight Spiders right now!

I have no idea where they came from, nor any idea why they are after me but I sure as hell can tell they are pissed!

Wait, why the hell am I running?

I could just kill these guys in the blink of an eye...