The Eldest Primordial Dragon

Puppet Nation of Jistav
Valley of Death
Daytime
Narrators POV

Primordial Dragons, to the world, were an interesting bunch.

They were born right after the Chaos Dragon was sealed by the Dragonoid, and have been a weird bunch ever since.

To them, these Primordial Dragons could be considered the equals of the Primordial Demons and Angels. They were myths, and just like most myths, common misconceptions arose around them.

However, to someone keen enough, they would realize that the Primordial Dragons... Are just fancy titles.

Primordial Dragons didn't possess traits similar to the Primordial Demons or Angels, the only thing similar was their ability to create kin using their auras. They didn't revive after a specific amount of time after they died unlike the Primordial's, they only had one life to cherish.

They were just a bunch of overpowered Dragons, three of them had already succumbed and withered away due to their carelessness.

They were born slightly more intelligent then the normal dragons upon birth, but nothing noteworthy about them really existed back then.

It was through sheer luck and skill that they were able to survive the early days of their birth.

Another common misconception about these Dragons, is that many believe that they were born at the same time.

However, that is not the case...

The remaining six Dragons were born nearly two years after the advent of the first.

The first to be born amongst them...

Was Shi, the Primordial Dragon of Death.

Shi, unlike her Brothers who she considered blessed, was born with a curse from the Chaos Dragon.

This curse ran rampant through her since the day she was born.

It always put her in situations of life and death.

It was the curse of over excess magicules, she generated too much to the point her body couldn't handle them at all.

Unlike her Brothers, she was born with the mentality and intelligence of a human from the start. This curse drove her to extreme lengths, ultimately ending in her surpassing her limits and unlocking her Unique Skill.

Unique Skills are the embodiment of the Soul, they are created when strong willpower alongside a certain level of strength is met. In her case...

Her Unique Skill was {Determination}

It granted her the ability to contain her over excess of magicules in purple ghastly orbs.

Aside from a few other uses, it's main purpose was helping her live.

When her Brothers were born, she grew some weird sort of... Sisterly love?

It was quite hectic dealing with them at first, they would get into fights and sometimes wander off without her noticing. Hell, it was this part that sheer dumb luck allowed them to live.

The one that piqued her interest the most was the oddball amongst them, born without an opposite. The one later came to be known as Uri, and boy was she surprised when he surpassed her.