Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)

One Month Ago
Rimuru's office
Daytime
Narrators POV

Haruto opened the door leading to Rimuru's office, immediately being greeted with quite the sight...

Rimuru: Please, give me back my jacket.

Velzard was wearing Rimuru's black jacket, for whatever reason.

Rimuru was politely asking back for it, but Velzard ignored him.

Uri was sitting on one of the couches, reading the Manga Rimuru gave him. Kairi sat besides Uri, reading the same Manga Uri is reading.

Velzard: It makes me warmer.

Rimuru just sighed, as if tired by what she was doing.

Rimuru: Aren't you the Ice Dragon? I thought you'd prefer being colder.

Velzard: I like being warmer.

Uri and Kairi just stared at Velzard dumbfounded, setting aside their manga. Haruto also stared at Velzard dumbfounded, and Rimuru seemed to be facing a brain malfunction.

Rimuru: What.

Velzard: What?

Guess Haruto could wait on reporting what happened in the meeting

For now, he'll just wait for his Lord to get his jacket back.

Velzard: This is mine now.

Without uttering a single word, Velzard dissapeared from her spot to Gods knows where.

"Or not", Haruto thought.

Rimuru: Hahh... Well, how did the meeting go, Haruto?

Haruto bowed to Rimuru, ready to give his report to his Lord.

Uri and Kairi went back to reading Manga, their eyes gleaming like stars as they looked at the Manga with interest.

Haruto: It went well, Rimuru-Sama, would you like me to brief how the entire meeting went?

Rimuru nodded, and Haruto stood up from where he was bowing.

Rimuru took the seat of his office desk, and Haruto sat on the couch opposite to the Uri and Kairi sat on.

Haruto: (He's been awfully invested in those books Rimuru-Sama gave him.)

Kairi got pretty invested in the Manga Rimuru had given Uri, and politely asked Rimuru later on to give him some.

Apparently, all those who share the last name Tempest have some sort of similarity between them.

Haruto: The Start of the meeting was a bit hectic...

After all, the moment he exclaimed they wouldn't meet his Lord, it erupted into an uproar.

Haruto sighs, the memory of the shouts still present in his mind. It was not a pleasant meeting in the beginning, not at all.