The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Nighttime
Narrators POV

Rimuru: Arch Demons, what a surprise.

Demons...

Usually, they are the best tool for fulfilling contracts and huge jobs, and are actively used in times of war due to their usefulness. They are the ultimate tool to fulfill major jobs, the last resort in some cases.

However, with this usefulness, comes a huge price. A Demon would require corpses, magicules, a body to inhabit or even the seizing of a person's soul once assigned a contract. Therefore, using them is severely limited and considered a forbidden art unless someone has permission from the states themselves.

Demons are also ranked based on their age, not on how many magicules they possess. The older the Demon, the stronger they are...

However, that doesn't mean it isn't without evolutions. Arch Demons are considered the highest tier of evolution a Demon could possess, and are the rarest type of Demon in all of existence. This evolution, infact, is only possessed by 7 Demons in existence...

Rouge, Noir, Blanc, Jaune, Violet, Bleu and Vert. These are the seven Primordial Demons of Hell.

Rimuru: So, tell me, what do I possess which made two of the Primordial's themselves show their face?

These beings aren't people that can be met at any time of the day by a simple Demon Summoning. These Beings only appeared when something interesting happened, otherwise staying in Hell and accumulating strength.

So, to speak for here... This is a once in a lifetime chance. Whether you are lucky or unlucky is up to you to decide when you meet one of these beings, yet alone two.

Noir took a bow towards Rimuru, making sure it was the most respectful and majestic bow he could present. This is what he has waited for, to present himself in the utmost perfected manner Infront of the Demon Lord.

However, Rouge remains standing and examining Rimuru, as if attempting to see into his soul to find something. After all, this Demon Lord is not exhibiting any aura at all and it is clear he is hiding it...

Noir: Kufufu... You see, My Lord, I have been observing you for a while and have been pretty intrigued by your existence alone. Therefore, I wish to serve under you.

Noir was straightforward with what he had in his mind, even addressing Rimuru by "Lord" without a second thought.

Even Rouge seemed surprise by what Noir was doing, and Rimuru was more then baffled by the sight Infront of him.

Rimuru: ... And why do you wish to serve me?

But Demons are beings that cannot be taken lightly, even if they make the most believable sentences it can be no more then an act of deceit.

It makes no sense for a Primordial Demon to serve someone immediately after summoning, so there must be a bigger picture behind such motives.

Noir: Because I believe that serving you, will guide my to the truth of the World!

.

.

.

What the hell? Rimuru thought...

There was something completely off the moment Noir exclaimed his reason.

Like, Truth of the World? That is some utter bullshit if you ask Rimuru.

Even Rouge seemed dumbfounded by what Noir was saying.