Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)

Jura Forest
Falmuth Camp
Daytime
Narrators POV

The entire army of Falmuth was on guard the moment they heard Razen's warning. Monster weakening barriers had been set up in each and every corner, people had infused their blades with their aura and we're ready to fight any incoming forces.

The archers were ready to shoot down any enemy, the swordsmen were ready to strike down the enemy with their blades and the mages were ready to fire their spells.

A Dark Vampiress had appeared and warned them, forces which they weren't aware of existed inside the forest and would intercept them. People had already decided to take over this forest, and it is way before them.

In other words, external forces have already taken over this forest and will fight to defend it. If they want this forest, they must prepare to fight these said external forces.

Razen: (Aside from that Vampiress... We have no idea who or what the other monsters who assist her are...)

That Vampiress most certainly knows everything about them, yet they knew nothing about them.

The Otherworlders may be able to fend them off, but Razen felt that these beings they are about to fight are much... Much... More.

Razen: (What do we... Wait...)

Something doesn't feel right at all.

He immediately rushes out of the tents only to meet his men confused and frightened, as they stare into the sky.

Razen looks up and sees a giant purple sphere has surrounded their entire camp, an Anti-Magic barrier that has been set up in the entire vicinity.

In the sky, two individuals are flying.

A man with a nobles dress who appears to be the one who has casted the barrier, and a kid with a mask who had long blue hair and two wings protuding his back.

Razen: (Shit, it hasn't even been a day! They are already attacking!)

Razen shouts for his men to get ready for battle, if these monsters are this powerful that they don't need magic then they better get ready to fight.

Sadly...

BOOOM!

Razen: Huh?!

A huge lightning explosion happened in the east side of the camp, soldiers flew into the air as they were turned into nothingness by the lightning around them.

In-between, a giant wolf with two horns protuding howls, and Razen immediately recognizes who this is...

Razen: (No way... A Star Wolf?!)

The wolf rampaged across the vicinity and destroyed all those it caught, lighting them with it's lightning abilities and shreadding them with his claws. No one stood a chance against this being who destroyed and rampaged as it pleased, those who ran or fought ended the same way...

Well, that was until one of the Otherworlders stood in it's way and the wolf stopped Infront of them.

Razen: (Tch, as it could get worse-)

One should always watch before saying something.

A huge fire pillar extended towards the air from the north, burning and incinerating the ashes of the soldiers to ashes.