Country of Storms (P/Finale)

Holy Empire of Ruberious
Capital City, Lune
Daytime
Rimuru's POV

So, this is Demon Lord Valentine.

I expected a menacing and imposing figure, but she appears to be a cute little girl.

Well, she certainly isn't weak.

That Butler of hers could probably defeat my top subordinates, but I was able to defeat him relatively easily. I just had to make sure he didn't teleport away to warn her, I wouldn't want my entrance to be ruined.

As for how I got in... I borrowed the mask Shizue has for awhile, promising to return it. Since it can completely hide ones aura, I used it to sneak in here.

Since I have Veldora's memories in my mind, and since that guy was able to travel the entire world, I just used Raphael to find out the coordinates of random areas.

Well, since Veldora's memories were almost over a thousand years old... I happened to teleport into random areas whenever I casted teleportation magic.

Let's see...

I first teleported into a wall, breaking it apart as I appeared Infront of some random family.

I teleported again after that, appearing in the middle of a grassy field right outside of some sort of academy. I think that place was Ingracia...

Anyways, I teleported randomly again and appeared Infront of this Castle I am currently in. Third time's to charm I suppose.

I'm currently sitting on her throne, it's a majestically adorned seat with gold and jewels, and laid with the softest cloth to lean on. My left leg placed ontop of my right leg, and my left hand placed on the side of my chin.

Rimuru: Hello, fellow Demon Lord.

I greet her casually, as if I didn't just break into her castle sneakily and almost killed one of her subordinates.

I'm just a harmless little Slime.

She appears to be too shocked to say anything, Ofcourse. It isn't everyday some random Demon Lord breaks into your home and sits on your throne, is it?

Gunther: Lumi... Nous-Sama... Run...

The Butler tries his best to warn her, barely uttering put those two words.

His voice snapped her out of her trance.

Hm?

Oh, she activated a spell right beneath me, although Raphael managed to notice it easily.

Rimuru: How rude.

I jumped from the throne, landing on the ground Infront of it.

A mere second after I land, the throne is engulfed inside a bright light that destroys it in a second...

Strange, this is an energy source I have never seen before... An unidentified attack, and I can sense the danger behind it easily. I could probably take it on, but I wouldn't escape unscathed.

It'll probably take a while to find out the source of this power, but it should be quick.

Rimuru: Is this how you treat your guests?