Former Conqueror of Flames

Jura Forest
After Sunset
Rimuru's POV

I've managed to defeat the Fire Lord, and currently it is inside my Stomach.

I've activated Pararell Processing inside my Stomach, analysing the Spirit Lord whilst I head towards the Goblin village.

Hoku came running towards me, a worried look covering his face.

Was he worried for me?

Didn't I kill his father? I'm surprised he's actually worried for me.

Hoku: Rimuru-Sama, are you okay?!

He immediately starts circling around me, as if looking for some damage that needs to be tended towards.

Didn't he notice im a slime? Well, it's alright I suppose.

Rimuru: I'm fine, he wasn't too much trouble.

I relieve his worries with a monotone expression, my previous self when facing that thing long gone.

He immediately stops circling around me and looks towards me with glistening eyes, as if amazed by me.

What was so amazing about that back there...

Well, I suppose the fact I defeated a being even I was skeptical against does stand out.

Well, doesn't matter, I just want to see how the evolutions went.

Moreover, I'm getting memories that don't belong to me or Veldora. I need to check up on what's happening inside the Stomach.

Not to mention, these memories don't belong to the titan but apparently, these memories belong to some woman.

All I see, is some children and two teenagers who appear japanese...

I'll pry further to see what's happening here, but for now I want to know what the evolutions are like.

Rimuru: How are the evolutions going?

I ask Hoku, who's wagging his tail right besides me.

For your information, I was actually petting him unconsciously because I felt like it.

His fur is actually pretty soft for something that looked so rough, and it felt quite good to pet it with my hand.

Hoku: The evolutions are going fine, Rimuru-Sama.

I believe that answer was a bit half hearted, considering he is enjoying the pets too much.

But, based on what I'm seeing inside the huts, their evolutions are just fine so it's alright.

Anyways, I stopped petting Hoku and began heading towards a new tent. Hoku intended to follow me, but I simply sent him a stare that conveyed my message. "Leave me alone for a while"

He immediately complied and began heading somewhere else...

I immediately make way into the forest, hiding myself and my aura from the other wolves so they don't follow me.

Once I make sure no one is around me, I extend my hand in the air and use {Gluttony} on myself and teleport into the Stomach of my skill.

I've been feeling a huge disturbance in the sub space, I suppose it's that titan.

...
Gluttonie's Stomach

Apparently, this is just an alternate dimension where nothing escapes once it enters.

It's a complete pitch black space which gives off the feeling of an endless illusion wherever you look. Ofcourse, the noise of the titan hitting the "walls" of the subspace are heard in here, must be some intense clashing.