A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)

(I forgor to publish for like one and a half hour after finishing it, silly me.)

Ruberious
Akiko's House
Nighttime

Akiko's House, despite being one of the Ten Great Saints, was relatively simple when compared to the other houses in Ruberious. It was a simple house made far away from the bustling city of Ruberious, made out of wood with a small garden Infront of it.

The interior wasn't much fancy either, it was like any other normal house. A kitchen with stove and a sink, a hall, a dining room with two sofas and a table, a bedroom with a single chair and table completed with a small bed, a restroom, and a small exterior to the back of the house where a small shed was built.

The House would usually be lighted by candles, but Incase of Visitors Akiko had built a special method to light up the house. The house has lightbulbs attached at specific points on the ceiling which are powered on by Holy Magic, so all Akiko would have to do is use a little bit of Holy Magic to keep the light bulb running for hours. Ofcourse, this was only on the occasion he had visitors, otherwise he would just use the candles.

In addition, he had a few paintings attached to the walls too. They were paintings depicting something terrifying yet scarily beautiful. Angels descending down on the Earth with weapons wielded in their hands as they striked and destroyed the World. These paintings were drawn by Akiko himself. Akiko, when not being an absolute devout to God, would spend his time drawing and improving his art skills. It was one of his hobbies.

Sheeeeesh, didn't know you were aware of the Tenma War~ [Akimitsu]

Why would I not be aware of it, it is a pretty scary event. [Akiko]

Akimitsu was just examining the paintings on the walls, intrigued by the many depictions of the Tenma War. A war where angels from the Heavens descended upon Mankind every 500 years and wrecked destruction, essentially a way to reset civilization so it doesn't advance too much... Although, there was something wrong with it ever since the last Tenma War.

Akimitsu wondered who told Akiko about the Tenma War, it was probably Hinata if he had to guess. That Woman was pretty hell-bent on preparing for the inevitable, only to be met with nothing up until now.

(It's been nearly a thousand years since the Last Tenma, why hasn't it happened yet?) [Akimitsu]

These paintings reminded Akimitsu of the Tenma War and the fact it hasn't occured yet, despite the fact almost ten centuries had already passed.

He shrugged, nothing to be too worked up on. The Angels are probably just taking a nap from their jobs because they got tired of it, that was probably the reason.

Tick.

Akiko grabbed the kettle and began pouring the water into two cups that had cured and fresh leaves in them.

Akimitsu spoke from the other room, loud enough for Akiko to hear him.

Camellia Sinensis, correct? [Akimitsu]

Correct, it is a species of evergreen shrub and small tree. Its leaves, leaf buds, and stems can be used to produce tea. [Akiko]

A leaf commonly used to produce Tea, native to the Lands of Ruberious and usually sold as a common product in the shops of the Country.