Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately

Tempest
Jura Forest
Just an hour prior
Narrator's POV

Shadow, from the roofs of the Countries houses, kept watch over the Beastmen envoy that had arrived.

They didn't seem to be trying anything at all, but there was no guarantee they might try and pull something.

My name is Phobio, the strongest of the 3 beastkeeters under Carrion-Sama. This is a good town, worthy of the rule of a Demon Lord. [Phobio]

A rabbit Beastman, a bear Beastman, a wolf Beastman and finally a leopard Beastman who appeared to be the leader of the group.

He already seemed astonished at this town, calling it worthy of the rule of a Demon Lord. She could sense a tinge of arrogance in him.

Moreover, the praise wasn't directed towards her Master. This man was actually calling his Master a Demon Lord...

Carrion, also known as Beastmaster Carrion.

He has many titles, one of them being Demon Lord. He may not be an Awakened Demon Lord like Rimuru, but he does bear the title of a Demon Lord given by the humans.

Hahaha! Surely you jest- [Rigurd]

Rigurd, the Goblin King, was as nice as ever.

She had to admit, she was a bit jealous of Rigurd's level of patience when facing insult to his master. Trying to put up a friendly talk with the Beastman that just insulted her Master.

It it was her, she would've sliced him now.

She scoffed, hating the indirect insult to her Master and this Beastman's attitude.

Especially, what happened next, caused her blood to boil.

Grgh! [Rigurd]

Rigurd was surprise attacked by the Beastman, his left side of the face burned by the palm of the Leopard Beastman. He wasn't a fighter, he was simply one Rimuru's closest subordinates who helped the Demon Lord rule.

He was sent flying several feet back, his large strature and body thumping onto the ground and cracking it.

Oi, who the hell do you think you are to come to our country and start attacking it's citizens? [Shadow]

Shadow appeared personally, revealing herself to the Leopard Beastman.

It did catch him off guard how she appeared out of no where, and he had gotten on guard the moment she appeared.

This man broke a rule.

He attacked a citizen that belonged to Rimuru-Sama.

Unforgivable.

Leave, now. You have attacked and dealt a lethal wound to one of our people. It's in your best interest to do so, or face exile through force. [Shadow]

She hid her killing intent.

She was nice enough to give him a second chance and never come back here.