Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)

Jura Forest
Rimuru's Village
Daytime
A Week Later
Rimuru's POV

Whew!

A week has passed just like that.

That amount of time felt unusually short if you ask me, perhaps because I am basically an Immortal?

Maybe, but alot has transpired during that entire time.

Firstly, I was able to pass down all 4000 names to the orcs in just a single day, taking a few breaks in-between as I used Raphael to think of new names. The Orcs were able to evolve into High Orcs, turning from E rank to C.

I also learned that the leader of the Orcs was apparently the successor of the Orc King who I had devoured, seems like I'll have to reveal that I killed his father sooner or later...

Oh well, I named him Tsutomu which means diligent in japanese. He had apparently evolved into an Orc Lord, which was something equal to a Kijin.

He and his band of orcs were very hard workers, and we're exceptionally skilled and quicker learners then the Goblins. Ever since the orcs have arrived, we managed to progress our city alot.

Firstly, everyone in the village was finally in possession of a Minka as a house, and were currently living quite freely. Shizue's house remained unchanged, the same went for Uri and the other two. We even created separate buildings for separate neccessities such as a food court and a dojo to train at.

Me personally, had the most improvement in my house. It went from a giant Minka, to a full on office building where I had my own office alongside my own kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room. I even have my own small garden located on the outside, with a small area to sit in and relax in the meadow.

The newest addition of our family, Kairi Tempest, created a quite peculiar house for himself. He wanted the orcs to make a small Japanese guest house similar to the one we had already created above the water, saying he wished to live in this house.

He's quite a peculiar fellow if you ask me, he is quite dull on the outside and doesn't express himself too much around everyone. He's like a calm ocean, a large body of water that remains undisturbed no matter how much it is tampered with.

Very well, new addition aside, the Orcs also managed to create a lot of new neccessities that were otherwise inaccessible to us. They managed to create a very nice working sewage system, and even managed to create flushing toilets based on a little bit of information I gave them... Talk about convenience!

We even managed to create an Aqueduct which transported water to all parts of the village, giving us drinking water and water to make our crops grow easily. The Aqueduct didn't even take a day to make, the Orcs were quick workers.

We assigned Orcs in the mines to mine us cobblestone and ores, and our supplies have been pretty stacked since then. The Ogres were pretty surprised with how hard the Orcs worked, baffled and in disbelief at how efficient Orcs were when it came to adapting.

With the Cobblestone we achieved, we created paved roads which were easy to clean and traverse on. Everyone didn't need to worry about walking on the rough sandy and diet filled ground, now we could walk on proper roads.

However, we only used cobblestone to create the roads. For the buildings, we used Sandstone that we heated up and turned into bricks after which we colored to suit the buildings. The color we used for my house was white from the exterior, whilst the roof was made from blue colored stone.