Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)

Unknown Place
Unknown Location
Time Irrelevant
Narrators POV

An expanse of black stretched like the never ending ocean, its color as dark as the night sky spreading as far as the eye could see. Small shards of what appeared to be glass were floating everywhere, memories of an past forgotten long ago.

It is a place devoid of life, a place of unknown origins that none have ever step foot in nor could they ever understand what it is.

This place was devoid of space, devoid of time, devoid of practically anything that provided the necessary functioning for existence.

One would wonder what this world really is if they stepped foot in it, but they would never be able to comprehend what this realm filled with shards of glass and infinite black really is.

It wouldn't be incomprehensible in a sense that its information was far beyond their reach, but rather, It simply couldn't be understood because there is no information that has to be understood. To put it simply, the lack of information made this realm incomprehensible.

However, the endless void was only an addition to what appeared to be the real purpose of this realm. When one looked closely at the shards of glass, they would see glimpses of what appeared to be the memories of someone.

Apparitions of certain individuals, if you will.

Grab.

These shards were anything but harmful, even an infant would be unfazed if they grabbed these shards as roughly as possible with their soft hands.

Naturally, as these shards were harmless to infants, they were harmless to Demon Lord's aswell.

Perhaps it was the only source of life present in this abyss of thoughtless nothingness.

The figures thumb and index finger grabbed the shard from opposite ends, viewing the memories of a person with fascination.

But the figure wasn't only fascinated by what he was seeing, he had grown somewhat distant to these memories, but what also fascinated was the feeling he had received for the past few days.

A voice reaches for me... An call for aid. [???]

The figure spoke in a solemn yet curious tone, his voice reverberated despite the absence of space and time in this realm.

Any who would be present in his vicinity would feel it in their soul, the might of a being unrivalled throughout Heaven and Earth.

I wonder... Who could it be? [???]

The figure gripped the glass shard with his two fingers, followed by the illumination of a dim light. What revealed afterwards was the face of an androgynous beauty, one that words alone wouldn't be able to define.

 What revealed afterwards was the face of an androgynous beauty, one that words alone wouldn't be able to define