Foreign Invaders (P/1)

Jura Forest
Goblin Village
Daytime
Narrators POV

Look, you smiled back there and I saw it!

A man in an expensive Chinese dress that seemingly belongs to nobles screams at the top of his lungs, waving his hands in the air as a child who has long blue hair simply eats peacefully.

You must be seeing things

For the past few hours, he has been doing his best to prove that Rimuru smiled. However, Rimuru turned down each and every claim and denied any statement of him smiling. Uri basically groaned at each and every refusal, before giving up and resorting to trying his best to make Rimuru somehow smile again to prove his point.

Shizue just sat besides Rimuru and ate the cowdeer meat Infront of her quietly behind her mask, silently staring at Uri and Rimuru's coversation... (Somehow, she's eating right through her mask, and it's fucking creepy! - Shadow)

Haruto was the same as he decided to stop by and take a rest, considering he had absolutely no where to go in the forest. He also ate his cowdeer peacefully, whilst watching the commotion between Uri and Rimuru. A question popped in his mind whether this Dragon was seriously the one keeping control of the Chaos Dragon....

Shadow was intently listening to Uri's conversation, her Lord had actually smiled! Bummer, that she wasn't there to see it, she thought. She was doing her best to help Uri make Rimuru smile somehow in some way, but all their attempts had failed by now.

...

Oh right, why are they back here in this Goblin Village Rimuru apparently made? The same village Rimuru decided to abandon for no reason other then wanting to stay alone?

Well, the story is pretty simple...

They realized they had no place to stay and decided to come here, it's free real estate if they're being honest.

When they arrived, Rimuru expected Rigurd to throw him out merely because he decided to abandon them...

But apparently, the Goblins were more then happy to have Rimuru back and even celebrated his arrival with a feast.

Hell... It kind of made Rimuru warm up to them as they cheered for his arrival...

(P.S: He smiled again, only this time it was behind his mask so nobody saw it.)

Well, that aside, Rimuru was basically chilling the hell out over here with his subordinates and Uri. Hoku had decided to take a nap by the beach side since he liked the sun, aswell as the warm sand which made it cozy.

As for what happened in Ruberious...

Nothing, Uri and he departed from the area the moment Uri was free from fighting Mariabell. Rimuru had conveniently killed the OtherWorlder at that exact moment and received quite... A handy Unique Skill.

Mariabell seemed to have let go of Rimuru...

Rimuru: (Iē... Something isn't right. Knowing that woman, she probably is planning something else.)

But for someone like Mariabell, who spent most of her life trying to find him, to suddenly throw him away... She was definitely planning something behind the scenes if you asked him.

The case with Mariabell isn't over, it appears it will only continue to worsen as they progress.

Rimuru stood up after he finished eating, still in his thoughts as the rest looked at him.