Chaos: Begin (P/5)

Tempest
Daytime
The shadows
Shadows POV

Shadow was currently perplexed.

Beyond perplexed, more than she'd ever been in her entire life.

WHAT THE HELL????!!!

Because at this moment, Shadow had witnessed several figures appear out of no where. Even worse, they wasted no time and begun wrecking havoc throughout the entire country.

There wasn't even any warning when they appeared, not even a sign of some movement. They just began to exist, and as if waiting for this moment, started destroying the buildings and killing the troops.

Where did they come from??!!

The Vampiress couldn't make a damn sense out of the situation. Their enemies appeared as if they were hiding amidst them this entire time.

Yet, Shadow knew that these people were doing anything but staying in enemy territory for days.

None of it makes sense!! How, when, WHERE??? It's as if they knew exactly what to do, when to appear, and where to strike!

They fought on the terrain as if they were fighting in their own domain, utilizing the surroundings with great efficiency.

All of them fought with psychotic valor, spreading and painting the streets and walls with the blood and guts of their allies.

It's only been one minute, and we've already suffered over 500 casualties...

Shadow could feel herself slightly despairing, already.

The invasion hadn't even gone on for too long, and she was despairing in the inside!

It was, after all, an absurd display of strength and effectiveness. They appeared for a small duration of time, and they've already reduced their forces by 1/12 of their numbers.

Damnit! Pull yourself together, you need to interfere!

She slapped her head and started to concentrate her clones towards the humans, sending and dividing them at a moment's notice between each location swiftly.

There's no time to find out how they appeared, the only thing that can be done is stop them before they hoard even more destruction.

Now thinking calmly and clearly, Shadow pondered if she should head out there and aid the troops. The executives were currently making their way towards the enemies location, so they would be intercepted sooner or later.

Therefore, she decided to buy some time for them and remain in shadows for now.

Concentrating on her clones that just arrived at the enemies location, she started to focus on the enemy to gather some sort of Intel on their powers.

The problem here was...

Shit, they already killed my clones...

Her clones did nothing.

Absolutely, nothing.